New FE:if Introduction Trailer

Lushiris

So ninjas promote into a new puppet master (karakurishi) class o_0

Camilla's mount looks like an undead wyvern indeed 0_o

New archer named Setsuna, and lancer named Mozume (her portrait could be seen a few times in the trailer)

No idea what がルー (the shapeshifter) is supposed to be. Maybe someone better at Japanese can shed a light on that.

Garon is ordering Marx to execute Kamui near the end of the trailer. Yeah screw you too dad.

One thing that makes me happy is that a very large percentage of the voice clips that can be heard actually match what they are saying in their dialogue. Coincidence?

Garou, as in Loup Garou (werewolf)?

Why does Kamui and Aqua have the need to do such unecessary and complicated movement ? Like seriously, stop swirling yourself or your weapon.

Well, more unecessary than the other characters, if it's possible. :p

Speaking of Kamui, it seems like he gain a new big badass weapon, eh.

Thanks for the info !

Because it looks cool! Edited by Mysterique Sign

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ninjas promote into a new puppet master (karakurishi) class o_0

Camilla's mount looks like an undead wyvern indeed 0_o

New archer named Setsuna, and lancer named Mozume (her portrait could be seen a few times in the trailer)

No idea what がルー (the shapeshifter) is supposed to be. Maybe someone better at Japanese can shed a light on that.

Garon is ordering Marx to execute Kamui near the end of the trailer. Yeah screw you too dad.

One thing that makes me happy is that a very large percentage of the voice clips that can be heard actually match what they are saying in their dialogue. Coincidence?

I know it is kind of obvious but I would advise putting that tid bit of information as a spoiler!

This definitely beats poisoned mutton

Garou, as in Loup Garou (werewolf)?

Because it looks cool!

Ah thanks. Can't say I know any French haha. Well looks like we were right in that other thread when we were expecting a werewolf Nohr shapeshifter.

I know it is kind of obvious but I would advise putting that tid bit of information as a spoiler!

This is public information officially released before the game is out, so I wouldn't necessarily count any of these things as spoilers?

Edited by Bovinian

Also, this video came out of nowhere!

Nintendo, new videos out of left field every week for fire emblem!

I feel bad because the people on 2ch were talking about it for the last few hours, but I didn't want to say anything in case it turned out to be a complete ruse lol. Never know when people are making stuff up :/

Can't believe people called the whole Werewolf shapeshifter for Nohr. Well played!

-Crimson(クリムゾン) confirmed for Hoshido, maybe both side.

-I wonder if the blue haired archer lady is the other maid. Probably not as she is probably from Nohr and Setsuna sounds Hoshidan.

-From what appears to be chapter 6 or something (right after the Hoshido/Nohr choice as all Nohr are red), Marx and Ryouma are locked in combat and the bridge is out. Camilla dries the river up using the dragon vein so they can cross. To the south we can see both armies going at it (with familiar faces). My guess is that some event will force everyone to scatter.

-More My Castle nonsense.

Argh, damn you waifu bastards. Why most this make everything harder? Now I have even more of them to choose from....

Also, I love how Rinka and Suzukaze are with Kamui near the end, when showing the Hoshidan side. YAAAY

This definitely beats poisoned mutton

Ah thanks. Can't say I know any French haha. Well looks like we were right in that other thread when we were expecting a werewolf Nohr shapeshifter.

This is public information officially released before the game is out, so I wouldn't necessarily count any of these things as spoilers?

Ah thanks I wasn't aware until now!

Who is that after they introduce the shapeshifter? Also, do you guys think the shapeshifter is a boy or girl?

It has my approval

Nah, pay me no mind, it still looks fine IMO, just not like werewolves i'm used to see around in books and internet.

EDIT: I just noticed how his face resembles a komainu.

Edited by Lawful Angry

goddammit, translators, hurry up!! I don't care about english voice acting anymore all i need is the game ;-;

also, leon looks freaking insane like chill

Edited by AniMoons