New FE:if Introduction Trailer

Lushiris

goddammit, translators, hurry up!! I don't care about english voice acting anymore all i need is the game ;-;

also, leon looks freaking insane like chill

Should respect translators a bit more; they do a lot of hard work and barely get the recognition they deserve...

The trailer is pretty exciting though. That crit animation is so fucking cool.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fricking hell...

I guess expect a translation tomorrow or the day after.

I feel like I have a batman signal in the sky or something.

We really appreciate the work you do, thank you and take your time with the translation! :D

On another note, in that commercial with the Aqua and Kamui scene, I feel like she either royally f**ked up and pissed them off somehow, or that Kamui somehow lost control of their dragon transformation. Dunno if that last bit is possible though.

I'm liking the looks of the generic units so far. I for one, would love a FFTA or Advance Wars style Fire Emblem, just to have an army of generic units to use.

goddammit, translators, hurry up!! I don't care about english voice acting anymore all i need is the game ;-;

I'll take this as a joke, but if I took you seriously, I'd be cursing you out right now.

Next time you should word it better. I'm sure you're joking, but...

Alright so I'm sure someone else got this before me but the girl with the white flower in her hair's name, correct me if I'm wrong, is Mozume.

Edited by DualMix

Fricking hell...

A premature and hardy thank you is in order, so Thank you.

Is it my or did the music get more sinister as Minoka pops up? or is that me?

The new Dark Mage girl from 4:42 looks and sounds adorable.

Also either her headband has a feather, or her ahoge is causing an optical illusion.

Moving on past that there's so much to get hyped over. Namely characters and insight to the plot with some new bits of gameplay mechanics. Like the new crit screens. I love how the expression changes now.

Edit:

Fricking hell...

Thanks in advance for that by the way.

Edit 2: Pausing on her side sprite makes it obvious it's an ahoge. Nevermind.

Edited by Cerys

Decided to let Ike take a break and put Ryouma in my avy for a while. <3 He's just looking too damn cool and hot (lol that combination of words. XD). x3 I seriously think he's going to be the Ike/Frederick/Sain of this game for me! That is to say, the character I totally love and get obsessed with. :P

So in the trailer when Luna is shown, Elfie is off to the side standing on a purple glowy tile. I wonder what that is...

The green ones look like escape tiles (I'm sure you picked up on that) and the purple one's glowing animation has the same timing, so it must be some sort of SUPER escape tile! ...yeah I got nothing.

At that same instant, Luna is saying "Haaa!? Are you seriously telling me you don't remember who I am!?" Maybe this is similar to her My Castle dialogue in that it's referencing you the player, and her being Severa...

Huh, it's looking you like you will end up fighting your whole family and their retainers of the side you don't choose in chapter 6. If you look closely when Camilla uses Dragons vein, you can see Harold, Elfie, Belka, and Nyx as enemy units.

The trailer as a whole has gotten me even more hyped, and I'm looking forward to playing the Japanese release. (No way I can wait until 2016 for this!)

Fricking hell...

Your work is greatly appreciated. I give you my thanks in advance.

Was that one part of the video saying that FEif has 60+ characters?

I don't know about that but it seems possible, considering Awakening's roster was pretty big even if IS didn't know the extent of where they could go with the 3DS at that point. I wouldn't be surprised if you had that many units in FE:if. It just depends on how many per side.

Fricking hell...I guess expect a translation tomorrow or the day after.I feel like I have a batman signal in the sky or something.

Thanks so much you and your fellow translators are the real MVPs Nimtendo hasn't given us Westerners much to work with so without you guys we'd no bigger all about the game and for that I am eternally grateful.