New FE:if Introduction Trailer

Lushiris

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, thanks Shadow!

That WAS fast. :o

Aqua is saying "you came back" when she gets shoved to the ground by Deerdragon Kamui. I wonder what she means...

Hmm, that was the most interesting part to me as well, though without much context it's hard to know for sure. Maybe the avatar turns into a dragon, loses control, and flies off, but then returns to her? Hmm.

Grhk. So many things.

Thank you for the quick work on that video, shadowofchaos. And take as long as you need for the other. I imagine it's not easy to do these.

Now I'm really curious about what's going on between Kamui and Aqua - this isn't the first time we've seen what looks like Kamui trying to hurt her. I'm starting to wonder if Kamui's dragon form isn't quite under their control.

Grhk. So many things.

Thank you for the quick work on that video, shadowofchaos. And take as long as you need for the other. I imagine it's not easy to do these.

Now I'm really curious about what's going on between Kamui and Aqua - this isn't the first time we've seen what looks like Kamui trying to hurt her. I'm starting to wonder if Kamui's dragon form isn't quite under their control.

I would like to think that Kamui knows perfectly well what they're doing, it's just that Aqua has done something to anger them immensely.

e168dfa959f1f5474fe586429ecd0233.png

In this picture, I noticed something. It may just be that the image isn't very crisp, but look at Zero's face and the face of the enemy pegasus. She looks scared, like she knows she's about to get destroyed by an arrow, and Zero looks a bit happy that it's going to be his arrow that does it. Does this mean the character portraits are going to react to the weapons triangle, or am I just looking way too into it?

EDIT: You can see that her health bar is all the way up, so it couldn't be that she's just low on HP, she genuinely looks scared.

Edited by Jotaro Kujo

Thanks so much you and your fellow translators are the real MVPs Nimtendo hasn't given us Westerners much to work with so without you guys we'd no bigger all about the game and for that I am eternally grateful.

original.jpg

To reinforce the point.

Thanks for the translation, shadow!

e168dfa959f1f5474fe586429ecd0233.png

In this picture, I noticed something. It may just be that the image isn't very crisp, but look at Zero's face and the face of the enemy pegasus. She looks scared, like she knows she's about to get destroyed by an arrow, and Zero looks a bit happy that it's going to be his arrow that does it. Does this mean the character portraits are going to react to the weapons triangle, or am I just looking way too into it?

EDIT: You can see that her health bar is all the way up, so it couldn't be that she's just low on HP, she genuinely looks scared.

Nice observation there! That face though xD

That might be the thing, or does this have anything to do with his personal skill? I think I saw somewhere that his personal skill was something like imitating...

And that angry Leon face... I can never forget it... x.x

Edited by LoboKD001

Ooh, this is looking so awesome. Ryouma being more hot by being in the hot spring too. Oh boy. <3

What the heck is what's her face the thief girl riding when she class changes though?

I think someone said that the class she promoted to was called "Puppet Master" and if you look at the video closely, she seems to be controlling the head of the "creature" with her arms, seemingly with strings. So a ridable puppet? O_O Interesting.

Here's my compilation of characters. Tell me if I missed anyone (besides Robin and Lucina)!

WTkhIZa.png

Robin and Lucina, that's about it.

but.. but...

兵 = solider

種 = type

If... if that's true.... what madness....

Edited by DualMix

60 classes would be 20 base classes and 40 promoted assuming there is no overlap. There probably will be though, so there are probably more base classes and fewer promoted.

So base is probably somewhere between 20 and 30 and promoted is somewhere between 30 and 40.

Edited by The Geek