New FE:if Introduction Trailer

Lushiris

Guys, we have a CONFIRMED MAID!! (not the blue-haired one though)

qx3QuHZ.png

Found at 6:35.

Maid reclass confirmed!

looks more like a generic enemy.

the character customization was underwater, so maybe that ties in with all the underwater stuff

set the speed to go slower, and at 2:02, pause right when Suzukaze's portrait fades, it's the character who we saw a glimpse of in the Hoshido castle

at 2:04, there seems to be some unknown ally character

at 3:00, Camilla's wyvern looks dark and evil af

Kamui appears out of nowhere at 6:32 (presumably w Dragon Vein) with a cool new sword that he wields again at 6:41, and a slightly different sword at 6:50

6:47 Kamui is with Lilith out of the castle

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the dialogue translations! :D

I don't know about you guys but what Marx said about living together as siblings again made me think we can't marry them...

I still love you Leon.

Hmmm, it's possible, but I feel like it would be out of character for Nintendo to have an Avatar only be able to support some characters instead of all (compared to Awakening). I'm confused on what's going to happen with the supports and endings thing. 6/25 needs to come ASAP so we can be enlightened.

am i the only one who thought of this when they saw kagerou's promotion in the longer video or?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sTyQr1Dkic

LOLOLOL ME TOO!!! omgoodness

Edited by mewyeon

TV commercial Translation

You was born in Hoshido

But was created in Nohr
Ryouma: This way!
Sakura: Niisama!
Marx: Come on ... come back!
Elise: Onichan!
Which will you not betray
But you have to choose
Takumi: The traitor of Hoshido, is only you!
Leon: That which brings death ...
Mikoto: You're back ...
Here is where you will fight
Here is where against the enemies you will fight
Nintendo 3DS Fire Emblem if [Hoshido Kingdom] [Nohr Kingdom]
The chosen path can only be one

六十兵種以上.....

Sixty troop types and up!?

JOB CLASSES OVER 60!?

No way, it has to be units.

I listened to that part of the trailer again, and the narrator says "登場する兵士の数は実に60種類以上", or "the number of units that make an appearance exceeds 60". So it probably isn't referring to different types of classes.

EDIT: Never mind, I think it can be interpreted as 60 different types of classes

Edited by Bovinian

Hmmm, it's possible, but I feel like it would be out of character for Nintendo to have an Avatar only be able to support some characters instead of all (compared to Awakening). I'm confused on what's going to happen with the supports and endings thing. 6/25 needs to come ASAP so we can be enlightened.

Just because you can't romance them doesn't mean you can't support then. Even as incesty as Fire Emblem is, I doubt they'll let you romance both adopted and blood related siblings, so it's almost certain there will be some characters the avatar can't romance.

Does anyone wanna talk about the fact that Aqua and Kamui were seen TRAVELING THROUGH FREKIN WORMHOLES?

I honestly don't know whether to take this literally as a possible story cutscene, or as an artisitc-y metaphor 2-worlds intro sequence.

I thought maybe they were in the same area we saw in the intro trailer when dragon Kamui was falling down while holding Aqua.

if you count promoted and unpromoted classes as a different class I can definitely see 60 classes because Hoshido and Nohr get variants of each others unique classes, even if several classes overlap in promotion. There is also the fact that there will probably be special classes.

I also see that scene where Aqua is getting strangled by Kamui's dragon-deer thingy probably being the scene where Kamui acquires his dragon powers, because I think he doesn't start with them, and he can't control them at first.

Also was Zero's voice Dio/Zato-1?

Edited by Neofranky

Just because you can't romance them doesn't mean you can't support then. Even as incesty as Fire Emblem is, I doubt they'll let you romance both adopted and blood related siblings, so it's almost certain there will be some characters the avatar can't romance.

I doubt romance will be as prominent as Awakening though considering the fact that If is based entirely around the idea of family relationships. I think I prefer it if romance wasn't a thing. It'd make things less... weird.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone count them as the same class before...

before spilt promotions they kinda were the same class though. I never really counted them as the same, but with a few of the lords i kinda did, well rather i counted them as a character but i never really paid attention to thier class, and if you asked me to do numbers i probably wouldn't count them as 2 separate classes. Ie lyn would be 1 class, ect. Edited by goodperson707

I doubt romance will be as prominent as Awakening though considering the fact that If is based entirely around the idea of family relationships. I think I prefer it if romance wasn't a thing. It'd make things less... weird.

Yah, with awakening the marriage thing was a big focus, and I don't think there should be so much of a focus in this game. That said, I'm fine with a few romances, plus some non-romatic paired endings, like in past Fire Emblem games. Perhaps a bit more than say something like Sacred Stones of Blazing Sword, but less than in Awakening.

mQMzils.png

Huh. I was not expecting Ganzu to be playable. I'd assumed he was some early boss, but unless Gunther has Pass he's clearly not an enemy here.

And unless my eyes are playing tricks on me he doesn't swing his axe out as much as Harold (this is 3:35, compare to Harold at 4:26), suggesting he's not a Fighter. Is he a Barbarian? A Berserker?

E: Actually, he may just be Green rather than playable. I still question his class though.

Edited by egobarrier

mQMzils.png

Huh. I was not expecting Ganzu to be playable. I'd assumed he was some early boss, but unless Gunther has Pass he's clearly not an enemy here.

He's an ally, notice the green HP bar and his map sprite.

This story(ies) might actually might be good lol, it just looks to nail the premise. Actually if they really intend for the story to be super intense, then having the lighter atmosphere of the my castle might help to emphasize the contrast, and all those hard hitting and awesome moments will just hit harder and be better. It might be an $73 release for everything, but at this point it might be worth it for everything in the end, just think of the replay value of it all. I'm pretty convinced that this game's gonna be good.

YES, YES!!! Look at 2:03 in the introduction video. There is a generic female dark mage among the enemy units. Looks like we'll be getting random female generics for all classes! I am so excited.