Pieri???um???????

AniMoons

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give them props for making a supposed psycho to look psycho, she may borrow Lissas hair somewhat but she's at least more unique then the 3 blatant Awakening children.

Pieri, Not Owain, Not Inigo, and Not Severa are all on Nohr's side. I wonder if any clones are going to join Hoshido?

I think her weird cotton candy hair is pretty cute, and I think I'm going to like her based off of her profile. Also, her armor makes sense...

Pieri is cute. I don't understand the hate. Her design is nice and I like the hair. My only gripe is the alter ego thing reminds me of Noire.

original lissa do not steal

Name: Misha

Class: Princess

Dislikes: Curfew, broccoli and her parents

Bio: Misha is super popular in the army and everyone loves her, especially Kamui and Marx <3. She is S ranked in all weapon types but she prefers to use the Yamatogami Sword that Marx gave her. Her main flaw is people think she's too pretty so they get jealous and say mean things. Original character, do not steal.

Edited by NekoKnight

Name: Misha

Class: Princess

Likes: Dying her hair, cellphones, cute shoes and boys, Marx <333

Dislikes: Curfew, broccoli and her parents, that skank in the wind clan with the Marx talisman FUCK OFF bitch he's mine

Bio: Misha is super popular in the army and everyone loves her, especially Kamui and Marx <3. She is S ranked in all weapon types but she prefers to use the Yamatogami Sword that Marx gave her. Her main flaw is people think she's too pretty so they get jealous and say mean things. Original character, do not steal.

I give them props for making a supposed psycho to look psycho, she may borrow Lissas hair somewhat but she's at least more unique then the 3 blatant Awakening children.

That's how I feel. Although I find the pink hair tips weird, I think it's supposed to emphasize her crazy side. It'd be kind of cool if her hair went full pink when she went into Blood Knight mode, but that would probably be too much.

That's how I feel. Although I find the pink hair tips weird, I think it's supposed to emphasize her crazy side. It'd be kind of cool if her hair went full pink when she went into Blood Knight mode, but that would probably be too much.

I feel like I'm one of the only people who actually likes her design :P

Whats with the Lissa clone accusations?. I did not know it was so bad to give 2 units similar hair styles.

and even with the similar pig tail things and the bonnet/hat thing, they have different hair (as in it seems like it moves differently,ect) and the bangs are different, I don't see much if any resemblance on the face. Has Kozaki killed any baby puppies that i haven't heard about or something?

^ you are not alone Jedi, I like her design too, though we may be in the minority.

Edited by goodperson707

I feel like I'm one of the only people who actually likes her design :P

I like it too! When I said weird, I meant it in a good way. I like the cotton candy colors and way all those strand curves. Her crazy hair might be too much for some people, but I think having a crazy haired character is fun.

I feel like we're going to be in the minority here, liking her design.

Whats with the Lissa clone accusations?. I did not know it was so bad to give 2 units similar hair styles, and even then they have different hair. I don't see much if any resemblance on the face. Has Kozaki killed any baby puppies that i haven't heard about or something?

I think it's just rage over the inclusion of not 1, but 3 Awakening look-a-likes being in the the game, plus some additional rage by the people who want no reminder of Awakening in Nohr. She's just a victim of being introduced with the other two units who are much more blatant look-a-likes. That being said, the ponytails are designed somewhat similarly to Lissa's, but that's about as far as it goes.

Edited by BlueL

I like it too! When I said weird, I meant it in a good way. I like the cotton candy colors and way all those strand curves. Her crazy hair might be too much for some people, but I think having a crazy haired character is fun.

I feel like we're going to be in the minority here, liking her design.

I think it's just rage over the inclusion of not 1, but 3 Awakening look-a-likes being in the the game, plus some additional rage by the people who want no reminder of Awakening in Nohr. She's just a victim of being introduced with the other two units who are much more blatant look-a-likes. That being said, the ponytails are designed somewhat similarly to Lissa's, but that's about as far as it goes.

yeah I kinda get the reasoning, but even then for a few lookalikes, when we don't even know the reasoning for the lookalikes, this reaction seems a bit harsh. i just wonder how we get a lookalike, and then it seems like the reaction is why did they rehire this guy? He's so freaking lazy with these blatant lookalikes. I just don't get the conclusion jumping and the apparent hatred i guess. Also i guess i wonder why alot of people seem to think the developers and nintendo are idiots. Edited by goodperson707

yeah I kinda get the reasoning, but even then for a few lookalikes, when we don't even know the reasoning for the lookalikes, this reaction seems a bit harsh. i just wonder how we get a lookalike, and then it seems like the reaction is why did they rehire this guy? He's so freaking lazy with these blatant lookalikes. I just don't get the conclusion jumping and the apparent hatred i guess. Also i guess i wonder why alot of people seem to think the developers and nintendo are idiots.

Considering how harshly mean other FE vets rag on Awakening, it's not surprising the Awakening expies are getting so much hate. I think it's over the top too, but unfortunately not unexpected personally. Still, I agree we should wait to find out more about them before getting so mad. I do sympathize with not understanding why they made expies of popular units from the most recent FE game, but it doesn't upset.

Oh it is not surprising to me in the least, but still it is just weird to me for some reason. I have been playing fire emblem for years, and i just can't quite wrap my head around it, i see the reasons, but i don't quite get how it all adds up to this. Was it the 5ish years between new games?