Reclass Path for FeMU?

Difficulty?

Typically you'll go to Tactician 20, make one base reclass (back into Tactician if you want to promote to GM), promote, reclass into Dark Flier, and then go to your final class after getting GF. However depending on what you're up against and how many units you're using there'll be very different amounts of exp on the table, which could change your options quite a bit.

Merc, DM, Cav, and back to Tactician are the most popular base reclasses, by the way.

Then I'd advise starting off with Merc or Cav. Promote from there into Hero or Paladin either at 20 or by Cht.10. For late/endgame, switch to a class that gives desired support bonuses to your husband, or that he can support well.

Hard mode doesn't require a lot of grinding. Unless you REALLY want to break the game in half, you probably won't need Galeforce.

Yeah its ok to wait until postgame to get Galeforce. My MU went through Knight > General > Paladin > DF > Hero. Mostly cuz i wanted Pavise Aegis combo of doom on top of Galeforce and Sol. But the last two classes were basically endgame and postgame.