Famitsu 6/11 Full Scans

Lushiris

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it looks like (as expected) the leaks about the capture/prison-system were correct. Once an enemy unit is in your prison you can choose to release them, scout them (= hire with resources) or convince them to join you (and pay a lower amount of resources), and apparently different units will need to be 'convinced' in different ways. And from the looks of the screenshots it seems that generic enemies will be given a random (?) name once they're in your prison.

(Oh, and Orochi and Zero don't have any personal skills other than the capture ability, which is a bit disappointing. The skill description specifically says that it works [only] on generic units, so recruiting your siblings from the other faction with it is probably out of the question.)

Edited by Icy Toast

Getting on translating them now!

Quick and rough Zero for anyone who's interested though:

Zero
CV: Koyasu Takehito
Class: Thief
Innate Skill: [Nohr Capture]: Is able to use the "capture" command if there is a Jail in My Castle. He can take a normal enemy back to the Jail upon defeating them.

Originally a thief, he is now a soldier who serves Prince Leon of Nohr. Incredibly sadistic, he enjoys watching people suffer.

Edited by Kirokan

"Balmung"?

”Tyrfing”?

"Mystletainn"?

FRICKING HELL IS DEVS.

I really don't mind the character reuse.

But they're really playing it up. Urgh.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Getting on translating them now!

Quick and rough Zero for anyone who's interested though:

Zero

CV: Koyasu Takehito

Class: Thief

Innate Skill: [Nohr Capture]: Is able to use the "capture" command if there is a Jail in My Castle. He can take a normal enemy back to the Jail upon defeating them.

Originally a thief, he is now a soldier who serves Prince Leon of Nohr. Incredibly sadistic, he enjoys watching people suffer.

Suddenly he has become my favorite character. Thanks for the rough translation.

Sorry Harold.

Nothing new, other than the fact that their faces will apparently come closer when you touch them in their favourite places. No, really.

Breath has weapon rank? WTF?

It be dragon laguz all over again. :P.

This has been a thing before, plus with the multiple stones in Awakening I'm surprised it wasn't sooner.

Edited by Jedi

The "skinship" name isn't anything new and used in a lot of other Japanese games that use similar mechanics, like a lot of otoges. It's just basically bonding through physical contact. It's also used in RL situations as well as a general term for physical contact, like holding hands, a mother's closeness with her child, etc. So it's not always purely sexual either.

Edited by Lushiris