I remember a character has a crush on Ryouma?

There isn't any official thing that states that someone has a crush on Ryouma. Kagerou is more or less an in-between between Suzukaze and Saizou with no other information on her love life revealed.

It seems like you're trying to address Oboro, who is known to have a huge crush on Takumi.

Edited by Jester Capri

Oh. I'm not good with names.

My question is basically how to sort this out head canon wise. For Oboro I think of Maribelle and how Maribelle had a life-long crush on Chrom. How can you just marry off Maribelle to Avatar without any repercussions?

Isn't the player missing out on key info on Maribelle's character if the player never views the Maribelle x Chrom support? If so, how to DEAL with this?

Is the only true head canon decision to be only made once you've spoiled yourself on EVERY possible dialogue permutation?

Was it Kagerou who had a crush on him? I recall she is his subordinate and all the main "sibling" characters have 2 subordinates each right?

Guys remember how Mariabelle and Chrom are like "OTP? And how she secretly had a crush on Chrom since the dawn of time?

In my opinion Maribelle and Chrom don't fit together AT ALL. Gaius and Maribelle is a way better choice. Reveals a lot about her as well

...Maribelle never had a crush on Chrom. I'm pretty sure it was Cordelia.

She technically did, if you read their S support, but to be fair pretty much every character reveals their secret crush they have been hiding since forever in their S support so it doesn't really mean shit

to be fair pretty much every character reveals their secret crush they have been hiding since forever in their S support so it doesn't really mean shit

Truth right here.

...Maribelle never had a crush on Chrom. I'm pretty sure it was Cordelia.

Cordelia was the one that was most obvious. It was part of her character gimmick. But like the other poster said, I guess they all secretly had a crush on everyone else that they've been hiding away?

She technically did, if you read their S support, but to be fair pretty much every character reveals their secret crush they have been hiding since forever in their S support so it doesn't really mean shit

Well, okay. Chrom had a crush on FeMU as well then if OP wants to follow that logic.

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

Truth right here.

Cordelia was the one that was most obvious. It was part of her character gimmick. But like the other poster said, I guess they all secretly had a crush on everyone else that they've been hiding away?

Hey most of the characters are pretty attractive. And you don't have to have a crush on just one person.

You know, my headcanon has it as Chrom having an unrequited crush on the female Avatar, while she has a crush on Frederick who used to have a crush on Cordelia who obviously has a crush on Chrom... Heh heh heh. I came up with this after I started shipping Frederick x Female Avatar btw. But I also ship Freddy x Cordelia!

Crushes, whether unrequited or not, is nothing new to FE. lol But if a character had a crush on Ryouma, I'd hope it's an awesome and pretty girl!