Who do you main.

Lethakitty

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most used characters are probably Robin, Marth, Roy, Ike, and Lucina since I am a huge fan of Fire Emblem and the characters from it. I also enjoy using Mario, Dark Pit (Pit too I guess, but I prefer Dark Pit), Ness, Lucas, Shulk, Kirby, and Meta Knight a lot too.

• 2 weeks later...

ssbm: I 'mained' Marth I guess but I really only played it when I was too young to actually know how to play.

ssbb: I main the floor.

ssb4: I'm maining Marth again since he got buffed and Jiggly because of aerial down b is hilarious to pull off. I'm also trying to learn ZZS.

Melee: Yoshi and Pikachu (Melee was my first fighting game so I had no idea what I was doing hahaha)

Brawl: Ness

SSB4: Bowser Jr. and Ness (though I'm not as good with Ness in SSB4 than I am in Brawl oddly enough). I also like playing characters with obscure move sets like the Villager hahaha

64: Random

Melee: Random

Brawl: Random

PM: Random

4: Random

but srsly

64: Pikachu. Tier whoring? Sure. But Pikachu is SO much fun. I wish I played this game more, so I could enjoy more sexy Pikachu asskicking.

Melee: Marth. When I got into competitive Smash, I was ecstatic to hear that an FE character was top-tier. Too bad I suck at this game.

Brawl: Marth. Same. I also have a pocket Falco, and a very rare Meta Knight and Toon Link. I usually don't play this game competitively, as much as I'd like to.

PM: Ike, Marth, and Roy. I usually go Marth when playing srs, but I'd consider Ike my best when I'm under no pressure. And, well, Texas, so Roy's my boy.

4: Every FE character but Ike, who I have no fun playing as. But, bringin' it full circle, Pikachu is my for-realsies main.

5: Quan, the inevitable DLC character we're all hoping for. His lance and horse give him the best movement and disjoint in the game. Has a sloppy wavedash tho.

PIKA PIKA

Mario. Lots and lots of Mario. Every game is Mario. I used to do a decent amount of Pikachu, but I'm almost exclusively on Mario now. Boring, I know.

Melee:

1st. Marth

Brawl:

1st. Lucario

2nd. Marth

Smash 4:

1st. Marth or Zero Suit Samus

2nd. Lucario

3rd.Ike

#BuffMarth

Edited by Slade

I'm surprised I haven't posted on this thread

64: Fox
Melee: Falcon, Falco
Brawl: Wario, Wolf
PM: Wario, Ivysaur
Wii U/3DS: Mega Man, Wario
It used to be Falcon in every game but I wanted to avoid maining the same guy in every game since I would confuse the different playstyles of each iteration. Then Wario happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Smash 64: Fox

Melee: Roy(intense bias + up B)

Brawl: Sonic and Ike, IIRC. I dunno, haven't played in a while

Smash WiiU/3DS: Mains used to be Sonic and Ike, but now they're Ganondorf and Roy. Also Lucina if I'm feeling trollish (my friends hate countering with a passion)

• 2 weeks later...

64: Captain Falcon, Fox

Melee: Peach, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon

Brawl: Peach, Ganondorf, Wolf, Snake, Ike, Captain Falcon

SSB4: Ganondorf, Ryu, Shulk, recently Link, Captain Falcon to some degree, EXPAND DONG

sounds about right although I'm really only good with SSB4!Dorf

(Note: My mains changed as I got older and I got better at playing smash.......I kinda sucked at smash before smash 4 came out)

N64: N/A

Melee: Peach, Roy, Bowser, Link, Ganondorf

Brawl: Ike, Peach, Toon Link, Bowser

Smash 4: Roy, Lucina, Ike, Bowser, Peach(top 5), Robin, (Slowly, but surely) Ganondorf, Samus/Zero suit-Samus

(...My love for Fire Emblem is strong, isn't it?) :3

Why did it take so long for me to realize Peach was so awesome (Ganondorf and Bowser too)?! :Joshua:

Edited by Busterman64

• 3 weeks later...

Peach and Marth in all games. I don't play smash64 for obvious reason.

I stick to peach only in smash4 since Marth has no range and just sucks. : (

I also enjoy playing Toon Link, Robin, and Lucina when im just having fun.

I want to pick up Wario and Yoshi but I REALLY suck with them and have no fundamentals with them.

(Note: My mains changed as I got older and I got better at playing smash.......I kinda sucked at smash before smash 4 came out)

N64: N/A

Melee: Peach, Roy, Bowser, Link, Ganondorf

Brawl: Ike, Peach, Toon Link, Bowser

Smash 4: Roy, Lucina, Ike, Bowser, Peach(top 5), Robin, (Slowly, but surely) Ganondorf, Samus/Zero suit-Samus

(...My love for Fire Emblem is strong, isn't it?) :3

Why did it take so long for me to realize Peach was so awesome (Ganondorf and Bowser too)?! :Joshua:

Wahaha everyone got better at Smash 4 compared to other Smash games. Smash 4 is much more accessible at the lower levels, mostly because of the lack if ATs you need to know and rolling.