Camilla discussion thread

Chiki

Can I just take a moment of your time to appreciate Camilla?

3jfjguc.gif

She looks perfect, and she has an awesome personality to boot.

What do you guys think of Camilla?

Edited by Chiki

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a bit over protective but she has great "assets" and seems like an amazing big sis.

Can I just take a moment of your time to appreciate Camilla?

No. We've had more than enough threads regarding Titzilla.

Edited by Soapbar

She is a bit over protective but she has great "assets" and seems like an amazing big sis.

Did you pick up the word "assets" from me???

If you have the ability to take a moment of my time so you can appreciate Camilla, I generously offer that moment to you.

Interesting. This is actually a linguistic phenomenon that I'm doing research in. But I'm getting a potential reading of that sentence you quoted where "to appreciate Camilla" refers to the reader, and not me.

Did you pick up the word "assets" from me???

No I didn't. But I gotta say your apreciation of Camilla-chan makes me very happy.

It'll all depend on the writing, of course, but I'm hoping I'll find her one of the more interesting and likable characters in the game for two a number of reasons. I'm... kind of expecting she'll go psycho on Kamui and try to kill them in Hoshido's path, but I'm hoping for more drama than that. And in Nohr's route, I'll be surprised if you don't come into conflict with Garon at some point, so I see plenty of potential there.

She's my favorite of the female characters so far. I like how she's a mature character. She's not old, but she's not a little girl or a young teen. She's not an innocent, ditzy little airhead either. And I really like that she's close to Kamui (and hopefully her other siblings). She's pretty, too. I don't like how parts of her armor looks or that her boobs are hanging out, but she's has a pretty face. I really like the color of her hair.

Edited by Sir Frederick

She's my favorite of the female characters so far. I like how she's a mature character. She's not old, but she's not a little girl or a young teen. She's not an innocent, ditzy little airhead either. And I really like that she's close to Kamui (and hopefully her other siblings). She's pretty, too. I don't like how parts of her armor looks or that her boobs are hanging out, but she's has a pretty face. I really like the color of her hair.

If she's not innocent, do you mean she is very experienced and is seductress?

If she's not innocent, do you mean she is very experienced and is seductress?

Not necessarily but she could be. She seems a bit mischievous going by the clip in the original post, lol. I meant she's not innocent, pure, and perfect like some video game and anime females are sometimes portrayed as.

I like that she seems like to be a genuinely nice person who cares strongly for her family and her subordinates and is also a fierce warrior, and questionable parts of her armor aside, she's very pretty.

And she has great hair

Edited by Mysterique Sign

I'm interested to see what they will do with her. She seems like a caring older sister and will be the one who takes it the hardest if you side with Hoshido. Because she is older, it might be possible she has feelings for Kamui beyond a sibling relationship. Besides her tits, she has lovely hair and head accessories. Cool class too.

Too bad I'm waifu'ing Oboro with Mamui. I'll waifu Camilla with Femui.

If camilla was flat, would she still be the best waifu?

Would she still get the panty curtain thing? I'd think it'd look kind of weird. She looks kind of tall, so the "Jigglypuffs" aren't that bothersome.