Chiki

Character is fine

Armor is fine

But she ain't Aqua

Aqua is the best

Along with Lucina

Close by with Cordelia

Follow by Cherche

P.S Aiz is also better than Hestia and my one true love, Saki Rukino is the best of the best, beyond all else.

Edited by Awakener_

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that she seems like to be a genuinely nice person who cares strongly for her family and her subordinates and is also a fierce warrior, and questionable parts of her armor aside, she's very pretty.

And she has great hair

These are my feelings on her exactly.

She's one of the most stupid-looking characters we've seen, right up there with Orochi and several others. I've made no secret of my dislike of how the characters look, and Camilla is a prime example of what I think is wrong. Aside from the armor which annoys everyone else as well, I can't stand her hair and whatever it is that adorns it. It just looks suffocating, somehow.

As for her personality, it's hard to say now, but I don't like her or Elise's description at all, which is one of the reasons why I'm starting out with Hoshido.

I like her. A overly attractive female whos actually a good person and not a manipulative bad guy? Sounds good. Oh and she is part of Nohr's royal family and has special dragon vein powers.

I like that she seems like to be a genuinely nice person who cares strongly for her family and her subordinates and is also a fierce warrior, and questionable parts of her armor aside, she's very pretty.

And she has great hair

These kind of are my feelings too, though admittedly I can't really say too much about her personality now, but the hints that I've been given are interesting.

Still not really a fan of her outfit though, it seems a bit overcomplicated, and the boob belt and panty window are just silly, but I've kind of gotten used to it by now.

Her outfit is dumb and I hope her reclass is decent (inb4 it's Dark Mage), but I have to agree that her hair is teh smex. Also, being voiced my Miyuki Sawashiro is always a plus.

If camilla was flat, would she still be the best waifu?

Hmm, she'd still be up there. If not, Mikoto (Avatar's birth mother) might be. Too bad she's your biological mother in the game..

If she's not innocent, do you mean she is very experienced and is seductress?

I'm pretty sure Camilla is still a virgin.

Camilla would've looked better without the boob belt though. Wtf is that? Something to hold her boobs in place during battle?

Edited by Chiki

Well, seeing how you have Hestia as your avatar, I wouldn't think you'd have trouble understanding...

Well, if they had the same effect as Hestia's boob-ribbon, then one of Camilla's boobs would look larger than the other. That would look really weird and uneven.

I feel like she'd be one of those things airmen painted onto their planes in WWII. That she's allowed to wear an outfit like that is an interesting interpretation of Mideaval Europe.

I feel like she'd be one of those things airmen painted onto their planes in WWII. That she's allowed to wear an outfit like that is an interesting interpretation of Mideaval Europe.

It's just lovely fanservice. Don't take it seriously.

Eh she's definitely a beautiful girl, though I'm not very into her look

And I think her appearance doesn't match her personality

Edited by RidellCrimea

Ok guys, I'm changing this thread's title to "Camilla discussion thread" to encourage the opinions of people who don't like Camilla as much.

I tried doing that though, but it was overwhelmed by the love for Camilla anyway, so I don't think a name change will do anything.

Camilla:

- Name is cool

- Looks are cool, even if over-sexualized. I do not like those cat ear thingies!

- Class cool

- Dragon Vein powers IDC

- Personality dont know yet

On another note. Everybody is complaining about Camilla's armour, yet I didn't see any rant about how Orochi wears her string tanga all the way up.