Camilla discussion thread

Chiki

On another note. Everybody is complaining about Camilla's armour, yet I didn't see any rant about how Orochi wears her string tanga all the way up.

Then let me reassure you, ranting there was. It's just less "in your face" at this point. And in general.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camilla would've looked better without the boob belt though. Wtf is that? Something to hold her boobs in place during battle?

The thing that bugs me most about it is how her official art makes it look... kind of like... it's just sticking straight up through her cleavage. Maybe that's just me. But compared to that, her actual in-game appearance, where you can tell that end is actually attached to something, seems just fine.

It might be a bit outlandish, but I honestly like her design. I have a weakness for the hair over one eye thing, I admit, and I like the way she's an ally and looks the part despite having what I'd normally expect to be a villain's design. If that makes sense.

The thing that bugs me most about it is how her official art makes it look... kind of like... it's just sticking straight up through her cleavage. Maybe that's just me. But compared to that, her actual in-game appearance, where you can tell that end is actually attached to something, seems just fine.

It might be a bit outlandish, but I honestly like her design. I have a weakness for the hair over one eye thing, I admit, and I like the way she's an ally and looks the part despite having what I'd normally expect to be a villain's design. If that makes sense.

Imagine they first made her and the entire Nohr(minus a few characters in early concept phase) as villains. Then someone decided they can make two games and factions at the same time and suddenly she's potentially a good person.

From what we know of her character she seems pretty cool, I just wish they had finished her armor. I can live with the blown-up boobs, but no battle panties please. But I do like her face tho, the cat-ear-like-thing fits somehow

Camilla would've looked better without the boob belt though. Wtf is that? Something to hold her boobs in place during battle?

Didn't somebody point out that it's a sash of some kind?

Anyway, I have to say that Camilla's design is the only thing that I like about FE:If so far. Whether that's enough to justify a purchase, I'm not quite sure right now...

Didn't somebody point out that it's a sash of some kind?

Anyway, I have to say that Camilla's design is the only thing that I like about FE:If so far. Whether that's enough to justify a purchase, I'm not quite sure right now...

What sash? Could you explain?

5wioIGx.png

It seems like it's really there just to make her boobs look uneven...

Edited by Chiki

If you look at the designs of Garon, Marx and Camilla they all have sashes of some sort which would most likely represent their rank as leading generals/royalty. Elise, and Aqua wouldn't have this as they aren't generals or in any real high-commanding positions and Kamui has their cape-sash thing but I don't know how they view them in rank (probably just as a prince/princess like Elise and Aqua), Leon doesn't have a sash but he has a similar cape to Camilla and is probably more of the tactician anyhow, not so much a general.

Edit: ^Oh, forgot about Gunther

Edited by Kyza

But they had to put the sash right between the package, didn't they? Well not that I could really see any other option... Whatever is in her sash better be good, for me to tolerate it. Like a severed head or- wait wut.

So, since Garon is higher up than any of them, he might have two sashes? You just can't see the other unless he takes off his shirt, since he wears it like Camilla.

(...But, yeah, I never noticed that about them. Interesting.)

The bigger the better.

Because I have to be that woman...

Two words. Back pain.

-cough- Ahem, getting back on topic... I am really looking forward to Camilla's character. I like the idea of an overprotective big sis who's totally willing to dirty her hands to protect her siblings. Speaking as an elder sister myself, it's pretty much entirely what the role entails, and it'll be interesting/tragic to see how such a devoted woman handled being betrayed when Kamui joins up with Hoshido... (It's going to hurt to betray one family or the other, but Nohr is going to be more difficult than anything for me at the moment.) All in all, she's probably my favourite character I've seen thus far, with exclusion of Kamui, anyway. Of course, I'm not biassed because I really, really, really want my M!Kamui to romance her. Nope. Not at all.

While I do like she is not your average fan-service character, being that she is protective and not a seductress(*cough*Charlotte*cough*)I am not a fan of her accentuated *ahem* chest region, it just seems like they wanted one of the siblings to have sex appeal, so they decided to choose the sibling who I happen to like the most personality wise.

Because I have to be that woman...

Two words. Back pain.

-cough- Ahem, getting back on topic... I am really looking forward to Camilla's character. I like the idea of an overprotective big sis who's totally willing to dirty her hands to protect her siblings. Speaking as an elder sister myself, it's pretty much entirely what the role entails, and it'll be interesting/tragic to see how such a devoted woman handled being betrayed when Kamui joins up with Hoshido... (It's going to hurt to betray one family or the other, but Nohr is going to be more difficult than anything for me at the moment.) All in all, she's probably my favourite character I've seen thus far, with exclusion of Kamui, anyway. Of course, I'm not biassed because I really, really, really want my M!Kamui to romance her. Nope. Not at all.

Camilla's a great warrior. A little back pain is nothing to her.

Camillia she my favorite on Nohr side right now I love her deskgn, her armor is nice too even with the pqnties shot, but can see why some hate her. I also love how her description is that she overprotective/yandere when it come to Kamui, but I am also afraid when you join Hoshido, is that she will probably take it the hardest beside Elise when Kamui joins them I don't know if I will do the Hoshido path. Oh yeah when I was talking about her being yandere with Kamui I can see her wanting to kill Kamui the most because well you betrayed her love and Trust... well the most after Leon he seem royal pissed saying your death won't even be enough for forgiveness.

I have to say Camilla's boobs look perfect on her body shape and type if they were any smaller she would look flat.

I think there are a few (read: many) cup-sizes between Camilla's current size and being flat

I mean it would look weird because she small boobs on her wouldn't fit her body type. Like a tiny fragile girl with huge boobs.