https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YISoxu3-S9A&list=PLcU-h8ycX_j9adDRBXeR7ehdRWnsY3mQQ

Credits to SEVA for created this year's logo~

Day 1
All times are EST*
FEE3 Introductory video (Ghast) (4pm)
Day One Digest Video (Ghast) (4:10pm)
Elibean Nights Final showcase (Trent) (4:30pm)
Fire Emblem Requiem (Trent) (5:30pm)
Sun God's Wrath (Mangs) (6:30pm)
Fire Emblem: Fates Translation Interview with Cellenseres (Ghast) (7:30pm)
Tech Demo from Eastern Wizard (Ghast)(8pm)
Tech Demo from Western Wizard (Ghast)(8pm shortly after Eastern Wizzy showcase))

--------------------

times are TBA

Day 2:
Digest Video 2 (Ghast) (3pm)
KelssFE (Ghast) (3:pm)
Fire Emblem: Scions of Kings (Ghast) (4:30pm)
Fate of Fire Trailer (Toa) (5:30pm)
Fate of Fire LP (Ghast) (530pm)
Fire Emblem: Origin of Creation Interview (Ghast) (6:30pm)
Fire Emblem Immortal Sword (Trent) (7-8pm)

-------------------

Day 3:
Digest video 3 (Ghast) (3pm)
Fire Emblem Multiplayer (Ghast) (3:30pm)
Micro Emblem (Ghast) (4:30pm)
Staff of Ages (Trent) (5:30pm)
Brendor's tech demo compilation (6:30pm)
Exalted Legacy Teaser Trailer (7pm)
Generations Teaser Trailer (7:30pm)
Fire Emblem: Bloodlines AMA (Ghast) (8pm)
Closing Video (9pm)

Veteran Projects:

• Elibean Nights
  • Immortal Sword
  • FE: Bloodlines
  • Origin of Creation

New Projects:

• KelssFE
  • Sun God's Wrath
  • Fate of Fire
  • Micro Emblem
  • Staff of Ages
  • Fire Emblem Requiem
  • Scrions of Kings

Research & Development:

• Mystery entrant: Wizard of the West
  • Mystery entrant: Wizard of the East
  • FE8 R&D Presentation
  • Community Panel Discussion

In partnership with ghast, the man behind the Monthly Hacker's Digest, there will be an "FEE3 Digest" to kick off each day of the show (so, three in total). These videos will condense the day's showcase, providing a synopsis of the project and showing trailers (like a Nintendo Direct). The Let's Plays and interviews will be extended coverage of the projects. If you would like to provide your own synopsis for the FEE3 digest video (which could include your own voice, if you'd like), please get in touch with ghast. The idea is to summarize them for first-time viewers, give bullet-points of recent progress made, and then cap things off with a trailer.

Edited by Ghastly

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's that time again.

I've already spoken to Arch about this - once again I'm more than happy to host the event on my channel, but I personally won't be doing any recordings of projects this year. Last year got a bit out of hand and I had to record the lion's share of the entries, to the point where I was burned out on recording other things as well as Fire Emblem in general for at least two months when it was all said and done. (the hot weather did not help matters at all)

So I'm looking forward to seeing some new blood and what they bring to the table!

(you probably wouldn't want to watch me fumble about anyway)

I'm about to head off on the trip of a lifetime (UK/EUROPE 2015 FUCK YEAHHHHH) so it's honestly unlikely that I'll have anything ready for this year, but we'll have to see. Unless I come into a healthy supply of Adderall. Then maybe.

I would do an LP, but I only do screenshot stuff, and I don't think that's helpful. Still, looking forward to this in 6 months!

Same, I only could do screenshot LPs.

However August is problematic for me because of my semester finals.

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

I'm about to head off on the trip of a lifetime (UK/EUROPE 2015 FUCK YEAHHHHH) so it's honestly unlikely that I'll have anything ready for this year, but we'll have to see. Unless I come into a healthy supply of Adderall. Then maybe.

Adderall OP

Details are starting to come together now that I'm thinking about FEE3.

First, I think we're going to take a bit of a different approach to our presentation this year. Partnering with ghast, I'd like to include an "FEE3 Digest" for each day of the show. These videos would summarize the content and show trailers for that day, akin to a Nintendo Direct, and the rest of the content (LPs, interviews, etc.) would go up individually for extended presentations, like what Nintendo Treehouse did at E3 last year. The idea is to make the show more "digestable," so to speak.

This does, however, necessitate that a submission due date of August 17th shall apply to all entrants, rather than allowing extra time based on circumstances. Hopefully there are no objections.

I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on how we might improve the event.

Edited by Arch

I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on how we might improve the event.

one of the things that discouraged me from viewing previous FEE3s was the fact that learning about every entry basically required watching the video dedicated to each entry. so i think that your idea to kind of have summary videos where a bunch of entries are grouped together is a great idea.

Hope of Another
Platform: FE7
Showing: Interview, Let's Play

I'll also volunteer for a Let's Play of any hack you feel necessary

Edited by Matt Custov

as someone who is hoping to be doing interviews, it would be nice if whatever someone's doing to have solid progress and is really transparent of what their project looks like to the public.

Otherwise I'll get annoyed of asking "what is this hack about" etc etc

just saying

Edited by GhastStation

Mangs signing in!

Eyyy!

Basically what's going to happen is; submissions due on August 17th, which gives the LPers 10 days (+1 or 2, depending on scheduling) to handle their workload. Ideally we'd like to split the LPing between multiple personalities so that it's less of a burden for each individual. Unless a project manager opts to find their own LPer to make a video or do it themselves (they should PM me with specifications if so), all projects will be entered into the LPing pool.

It would be nice if every project came with a trailer for the digest videos, but I realize that requiring this would be a burden for developers. If someone wanted to volunteer exclusively as a trailer maker (for those who do not make their own arrangements), those efforts would be greatly appreciated! Projects that do not come with a trailer submitted would fall to FEE3's dedicated trailer maker(s).

All volunteer LPers should include a sample video; preferably, we'd like more experienced hosts.

Edited by Arch

Eyyy!Basically what's going to happen is; submissions due on August 17th, which gives the LPers 10 days (+1 or 2, depending on scheduling) to handle their workload. Ideally we'd like to split the LPing between multiple personalities so that it's less of a burden for each individual. Unless a project manager opts to find their own LPer to make a video or do it themselves (they should PM me with specifications if so), all projects will be entered into the LPing pool.It would be nice if every project came with a trailer for the digest videos, but I realize that requiring this would be a burden for developers. If someone wanted to volunteer exclusively as a trailer maker (for those who do not make their own arrangements), those efforts would be greatly appreciated! Projects that do not come with a trailer submitted would fall to FEE3's dedicated trailer maker(s).All volunteer LPers should include a sample video; preferably, we'd like more experienced hosts.

My Youtube channel by the same name as my account here has several LPs I started last time I did stuff on there. They are several years old, and I never had or got a capture card, but I am still proud of the lets plays. You can also see me look like a complete idiot in videos i should of taken down years ago