just nintendo copyright things. folks on feu talked about it in detail so if you wanna get caught up you can go there.

(fee3 is still happening, sorry for the confusion)

By the way, if you're ready to submit now you can go ahead and submit your entries to those responsible for the LP's and stuff.

This is especially the case for me, the sooner the better. and for real, no later than the 20th!

Oh yeah.... this might be noob question but am I just supposed to PM someone with a link to my trailer??? Cause I'm not sure if I'm releasing a patch yet. And I'm not quite sure what to do with my content haha

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose you can :P

I should mention that you should also send me your patch as well. I need footage for the digest style videos!

my bad, i should have said that sooner.

But if you submit a patch for someone to LP, can you send it to me as well? Thanks.

Hey Arch,

I'm part of a fan project that's aiming to improve the code from a previous project called Fire Emblem Multiplayer (my first post details everything so far). My question is this: the game has a somewhat stable release, but it's not the one we've been working on. Would we still be able to submit to FEE3?

Thanks!

Hey Arch,

I'm part of a fan project that's aiming to improve the code from a previous project called Fire Emblem Multiplayer (my first post details everything so far). My question is this: the game has a somewhat stable release, but it's not the one we've been working on. Would we still be able to submit to FEE3?

Thanks!

yeah dude, for sure! Can me and Primefusion play it for FEE3?

Unfortunately, I have to announce KelssFE as a victim of the hype train tracks: there's no way I'll have the planned demo ready in five days' time.

HOWEVER, I do still intend on releasing it in October, so may I still submit a patch containing the prologue and ch1 for someone to record/let's play for FEE3? I still would like to show some of what my project's all about during FEE3 even if I can't have a demo posted directly after the show.

My plans for KlsFE are just to give Ghast an FEE3 demo (containing the prologue and a teaser of the mission select) to LP. I have one fairly big thing I want to finish before sending it away sometime this week, but if I know I can't get to it I'm not going to sweat it. The public demo release remains planned in October and probably won't coincide with FEE3. I'm indifferent as to which day of FEE3 the video lands on, but it's likely better off going along with the other new projects being shown (unless you guys somehow already have an order of presentation decided).

Oh dear. I can get my trailer done and submitted by the end of the day but demo patch will be late if it ever even comes. The bugs are in full force and a lot of stuff broke today. Nobody is LPing it and I can get footage for the digest video so I hope that isn't too much of a problem.

For Staff of Ages I've sent the demo to Snake Mom to LP and to Ghast for the digest video, though an updated version is coming soon with various fixes, with a public demo release here whenever the video for it goes up (it probably doesn't matter, but I don't have any preference for which day it ends up on).