• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Youtube channel by the same name as my account here has several LPs I started last time I did stuff on there. They are several years old, and I never had or got a capture card, but I am still proud of the lets plays. You can also see me look like a complete idiot in videos i should of taken down years ago

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJjsCuStxT6-DOVZH1HrgEw/videos

i mean

i suppose this is necessary

lol

any of these will do

been streaming fairly consistently lately.

Added both of you to the list of volunteers, which is in the OP. Edited by Arch

Well I assume the people submitting something to play will have their choice of who they want to play their hack anyway so I don't think it matters that much?

Well I assume the people submitting something to play will have their choice of who they want to play their hack anyway so I don't think it matters that much?

At the same time, we want an equitable distribution of the workload. If people want to make their own arrangements, that's fine. Whatever gets submitted without an arranged LP will be divided up evenly between the volunteers. If the volunteers want to claim a project, I suppose that's fine on a first-come-first-serve basis, and those claims will factor into the workload distribution obviously. Edited by Arch

that sounds like a good idea,

how should the submitters notify who they want to have LP their stuff? Just PM?

Edited by GhastStation

If Projects to LP are on a first come first served basis, can I go ahead and claim Elibean Nights, or is its LP already arranged? Beyond that, I can handle doing up to 3 LPs, counting my request for Elibean Nights, and I don't mind which hacks are thrown at me, so feel free to give me the projects no else would take.

If Projects to LP are on a first come first served basis, can I go ahead and claim Elibean Nights, or is its LP already arranged? Beyond that, I can handle doing up to 3 LPs, counting my request for Elibean Nights, and I don't mind which hacks are thrown at me, so feel free to give me the projects no else would take.

you can only grab something to play if the submitter leaves his request as a first come first serve. And its probably unfair to straight up call dibs this early on.

Eyyy!

Basically what's going to happen is; submissions due on August 17th, which gives the LPers 10 days (+1 or 2, depending on scheduling) to handle their workload. Ideally we'd like to split the LPing between multiple personalities so that it's less of a burden for each individual. Unless a project manager opts to find their own LPer to make a video or do it themselves (they should PM me with specifications if so), all projects will be entered into the LPing pool.

It would be nice if every project came with a trailer for the digest videos, but I realize that requiring this would be a burden for developers. If someone wanted to volunteer exclusively as a trailer maker (for those who do not make their own arrangements), those efforts would be greatly appreciated! Projects that do not come with a trailer submitted would fall to FEE3's dedicated trailer maker(s).

All volunteer LPers should include a sample video; preferably, we'd like more experienced hosts.

My channel is the same as my username(Shadowfrost Zenbiniar, if not Shadowhawkfrost works too), so you can evaluate whether my videos are okay or not to pass.

But if it's not enough I guess I can backseat and wait if someone drops out.

My channel is the same as my username(Shadowfrost Zenbiniar, if not Shadowhawkfrost works too), so you can evaluate whether my videos are okay or not to pass.

But if it's not enough I guess I can backseat and wait if someone drops out.

It's not a question of "are you good enough"; more like, I just want to see that people actually make LPs and can be consistent about it.

Added ya to the list. Thanks for volunteering!

Edited by Arch

It's not a question of "are you good enough"; more like, I just want to see that people actually make LPs and can be consistent about it.

Added ya to the list. Thanks for volunteering!

Oh yeah, I can be consistent(when I get my schedule set up) it's not like I abandon LP's unless I have no point in continuing them

Thanks! Won't let you down.

Eyyy!

Basically what's going to happen is; submissions due on August 17th, which gives the LPers 10 days (+1 or 2, depending on scheduling) to handle their workload. Ideally we'd like to split the LPing between multiple personalities so that it's less of a burden for each individual. Unless a project manager opts to find their own LPer to make a video or do it themselves (they should PM me with specifications if so), all projects will be entered into the LPing pool.

It would be nice if every project came with a trailer for the digest videos, but I realize that requiring this would be a burden for developers. If someone wanted to volunteer exclusively as a trailer maker (for those who do not make their own arrangements), those efforts would be greatly appreciated! Projects that do not come with a trailer submitted would fall to FEE3's dedicated trailer maker(s).

All volunteer LPers should include a sample video; preferably, we'd like more experienced hosts.

I daresay I could make some decent trailers. I consider myself ok at promoting things as well!

I daresay I could make some decent trailers. I consider myself ok at promoting things as well!

Awesome! I guess then the question becomes: do you want to do both LPs and trailers or just dedicate yourself to trailers? It's your call, but there'll probably be a lot of trailers to do unless we get a second person to assist.

Also, I think we should have some sort of structure to the "calling dibs" thing. Volunteers should refrain from claiming projects until the deadline, and then they'll be able to claim at least one project (maybe two, depending on turnout) from the "needs an LP" pile, so that project developers have ample time to make their own arrangements if desired. If the creator wants to make arrangements with our specific volunteers, like Alfred did for Midnight Sun, that's perfectly fine too.