So I'm a bit late to this party... is what I would've said if the date got pushed back. is it me or does this happen every year

That being said, I'm willing to volunteer as an LPer/Interviewer if it's still applicable! This would be my first time contributing to FEE3 and I'd love to jump in, but not too many people in the FE community know me that well, so it's alright if that's not something you guys would be into. Dammit me, why must I lurk in communities so much?

I'd love to be a part of this. If somebody wants me to review or LP their project for FEE3, I'm game, just PM me. I'm a bit new to LPing and if my commentary isn't up to snuff, then I can understand the community is trying to put up a quality show. Just here to throw my hat in if I need to. Here's my channel, for reference on my commentary (I'd like to say that I do better with another person than solo, but who doesn't?). Also, I'd be willing to do up to two projects, but I'd prefer to just do one.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Project Name: FE Staff of Ages

Platform: FE7

Showing: Demo/LP Whichever one involves me just sending things and someone else playing/talking because I don't think anyone needs my commentary

Showing: Demo/LP Whichever one involves me just sending things and someone else playing/talking because I don't think anyone needs my commentary

*raises hand* I'd be willing to take this.

*raises hand* I'd be willing to take this.

up to inv. There's a huge list of willing LPers.

take your pick :P

He means the creator gets to pick from the list of available LPers who gets to

you can't jump in and snag stuff.

aha i got it, thanks for the clarification!

Snake Mom is already on it, sorry :/

no problem on my hands, lol

but yeah. one more project to add is good~

was hoping that more entrants would come in lol...

I was debating entering, then the other people helping me make it said "fucking do it zim"

So here we are now, lol.

Now we just have to hope the game doesn't suck

Edited by InvdrZim13

Hey folks, I'm on my recovery period from NCFC, but I was wondering if there was anything I could contribute to FEE3.

I assume most of the projects already have LPers for Livestreams and whatnot, so I'm taking it I'll be getting scraps, but I'll be willing to provide help however else I can if it's of any use.

better crack the whip on my testers then

oh wait.....

RIP?

I should also figure out why these stupid map tiles aren't animating despite the tile animation stuff being set up correctly in nightmare.

RIP?

I should also figure out why these stupid map tiles aren't animating despite the tile animation stuff being set up correctly in nightmare.

Don't use Nightmare's default tile animation options: unless you're using an imported tileset (I think) the tile animations are always either off or set to 0x500, or "Default value for entry [chapter slot]".

Don't use Nightmare's default tile animation options: unless you're using an imported tileset (I think) the tile animations are always either off or set to 0x500, or "Default value for entry [chapter slot]".

Hmm, doesn't appear to be working. Maybe it's the map

I'd like to also mention that I'm going to have a ton of free time from now to the next few weeks, and other than LPing, I'd love to throw together a trailer if there's still a demand for one on a project, Just throw me a PM and we can discuss it.

just nintendo copyright things. folks on feu talked about it in detail so if you wanna get caught up you can go there.

(fee3 is still happening, sorry for the confusion)

By the way, if you're ready to submit now you can go ahead and submit your entries to those responsible for the LP's and stuff.

This is especially the case for me, the sooner the better. and for real, no later than the 20th!