A Kirokan Appreciation Thread

Wildshot

I already said this in the other thread, but might as well say it here. Thanks for all the translating you do on this game, Kirokan!

(You should've probably just made the Rey appreciation thread for both of them, though)

I already said this in the other thread, but might as well say it here. Thanks for all the translating you do on this game, Kirokan!

(You should've probably just made the Rey appreciation thread for both of them, though)

Welp, time to go make the Rey and Kirokan Appreciation Thread. Kidding, kidding.

Thanks man! Keep up the good work! You certainly didn't have to do this for any of us but I'm glad you did. ^_^ Be sure to not bust yourself over getting a translation out though ok? You're far more important than the information you put out, take a break if it's getting you stressed.

Edited by Jotaro Kujo

I actually hadn't heard of him until I saw his blog, then saw the threads about Famitsu a few days after that.

But from little I've seen, I appreciate all the work you do and look forward to more.

i too will repeat what i just said on the other thread.

I'm still pretty new here so I don't know everybody, but to all who translate Japanese Fire Emblem information to English, I thank you with all my random nerdy mage heart, you all are gentlemen and scholars and I greatly appreciate all the work you do to getting me fire emblem information faster!

To Shadowofchaos and Kirokan! Thank you for all your hard work, and may the spoiled brats who nag you one day realize the time and effort you put into helping the community!

Edited by Thane

Oh hey, nice idea. I mean, it's not like it's a secret that we are thankful at this point, but that may be a pleasing surprise:)

So thanks a lot for your work, patience and dedication. And the same goes for everyone who helped in some way, although there are too many to cite and I also don't remember names.

Thanks to all the translators for your hard work! We'd be lost without you, bringing joy to so many. A particular thanks to Kirokan for going to extra mile and editing the translations onto articles for easy viewing, an extra bit of work which can often be taken for granted.

You've done some good work : )

Like towards SoC and the others, I really appreciate your enthusiasm for keeping fans informed with the series.

I mean, it's all too easy to keep information to yourself. Plus in a few weeks, when the game comes out, people will soon forget about the pre-release craze.

That said, more than ever these days, the pre-release phase is a really important part of the community, so you did the right thing.

And here I was worried you'd end up an unsung hero ^^

Edited by VincentASM

Thank you Kirokan! We are so lucky to have people like you who take the time out of your busy life to do this, and quickly too. I'm studying Japanese but I don't know much (haven't full memorized hiragana yet lol). Being able to read it in English makes it so much more hype and easy to share with friends and get them hyped as well. Arigato gozaimasu!