WYR-FE game!

Zelniaan

Hey guys, I searched through the forums and I think you haven't played this yet. I call it Would You Rather and most of you should be familiar with it: you are presented with a 2 case scenario where you must pick 1 outcome while rejecting the other. Most people tend to lean on obscenity or simplicity, but this game can be pretty fun when you have neither of those! Just answer which of the 2 scenarios you choose, and give us your reasons why you chose or rejected this or that.

Here are the questions in order of increasing difficulty.

EDIT: Forgot to add, they are all about FE:Awakening; I assumed it's the one everyone's played :3

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

Quite a useless warning if you ask me...

1. Would you rather have Donnel lay the final blow on Grima with a Log, or Kellam? (For the most anti-climactic ending ever).

2. Would you rather steal a bag of candy from Gaius or a book of Hexes from Tharja?

3. Would you rather defeat Morgan in a game of chess or defeat Cherche in a wyvern race?

4. Would you rather gift one of your favorite books to Sumia or have Miriel gift one of her favorite books to you?

5. Would you rather go on vacations to Valm and climb the Mila Tree all the way up, or go to Ferox and travel the whole length on top of the Feroxi wall?

6. Would you rather start a comedy group with Vaike, Gregor, and Basilio, or start a variety show with Owain, Inigo and Brady?

7. Would you rather live as part of an Ylissean work team, travelling through and helping in the reconstruction of Plegia or live as a lone wandering mercenary travelling in Chon'Sin?

8. Would you rather be a famous 3-time champion of the Khan tournament, or be branded an insane person because of your frequent, yet never witnessed, chats with a divine dragon?

9. Would you rather go back in time to save Emmeryn in the principal timeline or go back in time and prevent Aversa from being kidnapped by Validar?

10. Would you rather die saving Cordelia's life at the frontier while Plegia was invading, or rather die at the hands of the risen, but saving Severa's life in her original timeline (the one where Chrom is murdered and Grima lives)?

On your answer, be sure to propose new questions to get the game going! I'll edit them into this post. Aim for tough trade-offs and creative situations! :D

By Crimson Mors

11. Be the exalt of Yllisse or the king of Plegia; Taking on all the problems of the country in question.

12. Be "Generic Villager of House 1" and repeat the same basic info for every new player for eons, or live with Old Bubba in the Outrealm for eternity.

13. Would you (Male My Unit/Avatar) rather marry Sumia and always be outclassed by Chrom; Or marry Tiki and always be outclassed by Mar Mar.

Edited by Zelniaan

This sounds fun. Alrighty here we go!

[spoiler=Answers to Zelniaan]1. Kellam to land the final blow. Because everyone would be wondering why Grima dropped dead on its own accord.

2. Book of hexes from Tharja, so that I could be the insane hex maniac. I'd hex her so she'd never remember.

3. Race Cherche on a wyvern, because WYVERNS!

4. I'd rather give Sumia my favorite book. Miriel is scary and I'm not that smart.

5. I'd rather go to Valm and climb the tree, because Ferox is notoriously desert-like and therefore uber hot.

6. Variety show, hands down. Owain, Inigo and Brady are just so out there that it'd be great.

7. Reconstruction: as I would be the one bossing other people around.

8. Who said being insane was bad. I'm already bat shit crazy.

9. I'd probably prevent Aversa from being kidnapped because Emmeryn doesnt seem to appreciate her life very much.

10. I'll save the tsundere. Cause tsundere.

And here will be my set of questions.

[spoiler=Would you rather: Crimson's Question Set]Would you rather:

1. Be the exalt of Yllisse or the king of Plegia; Taking on all the problems of the country in question.

2. Be "Generic Villager of House 1" and repeat the same basic info for every new player for eons, or live with Old Bubba in the Outrealm for eternity.

3. Would you (Male My Unit/Avatar) rather marry Sumia and always be outclassed by Chrom; Or marry Tiki and always be outclassed by Mar Mar.