There's a killer on the road!

Lee

Life or death  

180 members have voted

1. 1. If you were able to, would you kill 'family' members on the opposing side?

• Yes, all of them!
    • No, none of them!
    • Depends on the character.

We assume you get to choose to kill (royal) members of the opposing side or otherwise let them live.

Who dies and who lives?

Also:

Who would be your executioner?

Which enemy character would suffer death at the hand of a designated allied character?

Who is doomed to die, because you do not like XY about their character?

Who is fortunate enough to live, because you do like XY about their character?

Last words?

As for me:

Executioners

-Nohr: if possible Zero as an assassin or Beniot with the biggest axe weapon I can find

-Hoshido: Kagerou promoted class closest to ninja.

Exeptions:

- Takumi dies through Kamui

- Elise dies through Rinka

Edited by Lee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The title of the poll really doesn't match with the actual question at hand(^_^')

I probably wouldn't kill any of them. Maybe get Hinoka to one-hit Camilla with a bow because I'd find the irony amusing, but that's about it.

If it's forced, I just know that assuming that's possible, I'll definitely use Marx to defeat Ryouma, and vice-versa. I'm also very curious to see how Leon and Takumi will interact with one another, assuming they do. A rivalry between the two could be very interesting as well.

Edited by Cysx

I'm going to do what I can to leave all of them alive. I just can't bear such an idea. If I had to, though, then I would have each sibling defeated by the little sister of the other country. (In other words: Marx, Camilla, Leon, and Elise would be executed by Sakura while Ryouma, Hinoka, Takumi, and Sakura would be executed by Elise.) It kinda sounds sick, but I'd imagine that each youngest sister would have genuine sympathy for their "victims", knowing that they also loved Kamui (save for Takumi and perhaps Leon, but Elise/Sakura would still act without malice regardless).

I mean, think about it. Let's say that Kamui sides with Hoshido and Hinoka kills Camilla. Wouldn't it be absolutely ghastly for Camilla's dying thoughts to be "I lost... to Kamui's real older sister"? It's been made clear that she loves Kamui a lot, and I don't see Hinoka - who would view her as a thief - to show much sympathy for her. Or put it in reverse and have Hinoka get killed by Camilla. "I lost to that girl who stole my baby sibling and made herself his/her big sister." I can't see Camilla being sympathetic to her in any way, either. It'd be the same with just about everybody (save Takumi).

Kamui's Executioner...

If I took the Hoshido Path, then I would choose to be executed by Marx.

If I took the Nohr Path, then I'd choose to be executed by Takumi. He seems the least likely to lose sleep over it.

Leon and Camilla will die horrible deaths in my first playthrough, but I'll spare Elice.

Tsukuyomi will be the one to kill Leon and I'll leave Camilla to Oboro.

Bad choice on the last one. Camilla's got Axes while Oboro has Lances.

I'm going to do what I can to leave all of them alive. I just can't bear such an idea. If I had to, though, then I would have each sibling defeated by the little sister of the other country. (In other words: Marx, Camilla, Leon, and Elise would be executed by Sakura while Ryouma, Hinoka, Takumi, and Sakura would be executed by Elise.) It kinda sounds sick, but I'd imagine that each youngest sister would have genuine sympathy for their "victims", knowing that they also loved Kamui (save for Takumi and perhaps Leon, but Elise/Sakura would still act without malice regardless).

I mean, think about it. Let's say that Kamui sides with Hoshido and Hinoka kills Camilla. Wouldn't it be absolutely ghastly for Camilla's dying thoughts to be "I lost... to Kamui's real older sister"? It's been made clear that she loves Kamui a lot, and I don't see Hinoka - who would view her as a thief - to show much sympathy for her. Or put it in reverse and have Hinoka get killed by Camilla. "I lost to that girl who stole my baby sibling and made herself his/her big sister." I can't see Camilla being sympathetic to her in any way, either. It'd be the same with just about everybody (save Takumi).

Oh god, I hadn't even considered this. I voted "everybody lives" anyway, but the idea of killing opponent siblings just got even worse D:

But I could also see Camilla saying something about that they might have gotten along (she and Hinoka) if it hadn't been for the war.

Well, if I get the option to kill off or spare the other royal siblings, I'd definitely be killing off Takumi, unless sparing him would get him good character development. (I'm just not a fan of him) I'd spare the rest of the Hoshido siblings on one run, then completely eliminate them in another. I'd always spare the Nohr siblings.

The most recent commercial makes me think that we will end up killing all of the opposing siblings though,

9 save slots. I will realize all possibilities.

That aside, I'm a big softie that will try to save who I can. For those I can't I'd have Kamui deal the finishing blow. Kamui chose this path, it's their responsibility to see it through personally.

Chances are I'll kill Ryouma though.

;_; *sniff*

Depends on the character for me. Any Nohr sibling not named Elise I'm fine with killing (I'm only playing the Hoshido path). Especially Camilla.

I'd use Kamui to kill them all. Because I'm a wonderful person /shot.

Buuuttt seriously, if I could I'd totally save Leon/Takumi/Elise/Sakura.

I don't particularly care for Camilla or Hinoka, and it wouldn't make much sense if the opposite older brother lived.

I said this in a different thread, but... It warrants repetition.

I will jump through any loophole to spare the siblings on either side, and I will do so happily. While the pragmatic part of me is saying I'm being unrealistic to hope, I also know there have been some crazy/unexpected prerequisites to achieve X or recruit X in past Fire Emblem games, so maybe there will be a way to spare the siblings if certain conditions are met? I'm hoping so. And even if that fails, depending on the chapter goal when the siblings show up as bosses, a fight may be avoidable. I'd happily be chased around the map for ten turns trying to avoid getting skewered by Camilla or Hinoka to grab that "Survive" objective rather than take them out as the commanding unit. Of course, I fully expect a lot of soft resets in my future, having said that.

I'd use Kamui to kill them all. Because I'm a wonderful person /shot.

Buuuttt seriously, if I could I'd totally save Leon/Takumi/Elise/Sakura.

I don't particularly care for Camilla or Hinoka, and it wouldn't make much sense if the opposite older brother lived.

Is it wrong that I agree with using Kamui as the executioner if I don't have a choice in sparing the siblings? The dialogue that would be planned for those battles alone... Heartbreaking. I live for tragedy. Think of the fanfiction material!

Edited by Skywolfe

Ryouma and Takumi are dead to me. It's only fair when they're trying to kill me in the Nohr route. Hinoka'll likely die too. Mikoto, by virtue of being queen, will likely die no matter what. :| Sakura, I want to spare, but I realize I'm already bent on killing off her entire family and will make her life miserable.

And now I feel bad. ._.

I usually try to keep as many people alive as I possibly can in any FE game. 'If' will be no exception, though I have a feeling only the third path will allow for all of the siblings to live. Siding with one side or the other will probably end in the death of Ryouma or Marx, I could also see Takumi, Hinoka, Leon and/or Camilla possibly getting killed but it's less likely, Elise or Sakura dying would be too sad. :'(

I wish that I could kill Luna one hundred times since she is Severa 2.0.

Other than that, I'm not quite certain who I would want to kill yet. Perhaps I'll just kill all of the characters with red hair for fun since I dislike red hair.

I actually really want to kill them all, either with Kamui, Aqua, or the respective sibling's counterpart. The only reason I wouldn't kill them is if they were recruitable.

But I could also see Camilla saying something about that they might have gotten along (she and Hinoka) if it hadn't been for the war.

"...That's General Leo Hinoka... He She could be my friend if he she weren't my enemy."

- Shadow Camilla

Kudos if you get the reference. But on topic, I'd probably spare them all in my first playthrough in case I could recruit them, then kill 'em all in a different playthrough so I can see how dramatic it gets.

Oh yeah, as for who I'd use to kill who... Not entirely sure, really. Although, I do know that Ryouma is going to paint his blade with Camilla's blood if it's possible. Why not have my favorite character so far kill the one I hate most? ;)

Edited by Anacybele

We assume you get to choose to kill (royal) members of the opposing side or otherwise let them live.

Who dies and who lives?

Kill everyone except the ladies with good assets.

Edited by Chiki