There's a killer on the road!

Lee

Life or death  

180 members have voted

1. 1. If you were able to, would you kill 'family' members on the opposing side?

• Yes, all of them!
    • No, none of them!
    • Depends on the character.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are boobs and female asses the only thing you care about at all? Seriously. :/

No, I care about a girl's personality and face/hair more. I like Camilla because she has great hair, a cute face, and a kind and caring personality.

Do you hate Camilla?

Edited by Chiki

I wish that I could kill Luna one hundred times since she is Severa 2.0.

Other than that, I'm not quite certain who I would want to kill yet. Perhaps I'll just kill all of the characters with red hair for fun since I dislike red hair.

Why dislike red heads?

Bad choice on the last one. Camilla's got Axes while Oboro has Lances.

I've played multiple Fire Emblem games and I've never really relied on the weapon triangle to be honest haha

I'm sure seasoned tacticians take the weapon triangle into account when devising strategies, but I'm more of a casual player :^_^:

Why dislike red heads?

Just like some people find the hair color attractive, I personally find it very unattractive.

Red hair, extremely muscular men and very short hair on females are my no-nos.

Just like some people find the hair color attractive, I personally find it very unattractive.

You must have absolutely detested Sully then.

What about Anna? Don't tell me you disliked Anna as well.

Edited by Gabriel98

You must have absolutely detested Sully then.

What about Anna? Don't tell me you disliked Anna as well.

Well, I'm not a fan of tomboy personalities either, and it didn't help that her armor looked like a toilet on top of everything else...

She wasn't my least favorite Awakening character, though. Severa was because I hate tsundere characters above all else.

I'm indifferent towards Anna.

This is really off topic lol.

I sure hope you have to kill the opposing siblings. It would feel like a cop out if you don't (although maybe not the little sisters, I don't know how they'll handle that) On my first run, I'll probably have Kamui kill Takumi, Marx kill Ryouma. For Hinoka and Sakura, I'm not sure.

Edited by LordoftheDance72

No, I care about a girl's personality and face/hair more. I like Camilla because she has great hair, a cute face, and a kind and caring personality.

Do you hate Camilla?

Well, why only spare women with "good assets" then? You keep saying good assets means boobs and all.

And you already know the answer to that. I've even said it in this thread.

Well, why only spare women with "good assets" then? You keep saying good assets means boobs and all.

And you already know the answer to that. I've even said it in this thread.

Simply because she has huge boobs?

Simply because she has huge boobs?

Uh, no. That IS one reason, but no, not the only reason. I hate her whole design aside from her face and hair. Some of the cutscene animations of her so far disgust me too. Especially the one where her boobs are practically shoved in your face as they jiggle. And then there's that one shot where you're blatantly shown her ass.

Can people just stop asking me why I hate Camilla? I'm tired of repeating myself...

Ryouma dies, he deserves a warrior's death. Takumi probably goes as well, nothing special about him that I've seen so far. Hinoka and Sakura both survive because I am honorable I just like them a little more based on what I have seen of them.

If I went with the Hoshido route, I would probably kill Marx, and maybe Camilla. I just like the Nohrians a lot more for some reason.

I have nothing against Zero but I want Suzukaze to kill him (Hoshido Route) for the VA jokes

Preferably with a forged brave weapon called ORA ORA or Starplat or sth

I hope they have conversations where they totally hate each other in Nohr; VA jokes aside their canon personalities seem like they'd not get along well either

Wrt family members I prolly wouldn't kill them if it was an option for me not to; Hell, I always make sure not to kill Gale in FE6 even though he canonically dies every time on that map anyway

Edited by Thor Odinson

Uh, no. That IS one reason, but no, not the only reason. I hate her whole design aside from her face and hair. Some of the cutscene animations of her so far disgust me too. Especially the one where her boobs are practically shoved in your face as they jiggle. And then there's that one shot where you're blatantly shown her ass.

Can people just stop asking me why I hate Camilla? I'm tired of repeating myself...

Why do you hate a character just because of her design? She is a genuinely kind and caring person.

If I knew what you looked like in real life, I might find you extremely ugly, but that would have no bearing whatsoever on my opinion of you. It's shallow to solely like or dislike a person based on how they look.

Would you kill really Camilla simply because of her huge boobs and looks?

Edited by Chiki

Have I missed something? Link?

You must really hate me then :< (redhead with super short hair)

On the subject of killing your family, I'd like to avoid it if I can. I don't outright hate any of the royals save for Garon the royal ass (hurr)

I'm pretty conflicted though since I plan on doing Nohr first despite loving most of the Hoshidans more :<

I think that IS might go back to "You must kill them the first playthrough, but you have the option to spare them after that" from Radiant Dawn. I don't think that they'll be recruitable on the opposite game except through My Castle.

Who will I let kill them? I think that there must be characters from the opposite army that have some sort of history with some of the opposing siblings. Oboro probably has a history with Marx or Camilla to explain her Nohr hatred.

I honestly don't think we can kill the younger sisters in battle. They'll probably get some sort of sickness and die from stress or something because YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE HER.

As for the third path, who knows?

Somehow I get the feeling Takumi might kill one or two of the Nohr siblings...I can just see it happening. Right after a battle with one of the siblings, Kamui's trying to get them to reconsider or maybe even letting them escape from the fight or something around those lines, and then BAM, Takumi fires an arrow at them. It's just a feeling that's been there since finding out his personality.

Camilla has an ass scene?

I don't remember that.

Was shown in a screenshot somewhere that was shared in a thread. Lemme find it:

*A brief moment later*

Here ye go:

feif-april052.jpg

Blantant Asscrack.

Anyhoo, back on topic.

Since I'm playing Nohr, everyone will die how their father (Pincushion Man) did. I'm going to get all my archers (maybe capture a few) and them load them with arrows.