There's a killer on the road!

Lee

Life or death  

180 members have voted

1. 1. If you were able to, would you kill 'family' members on the opposing side?

• Yes, all of them!
    • No, none of them!
    • Depends on the character.

Was shown in a screenshot somewhere that was shared in a thread. Lemme find it:

*A brief moment later*

Here ye go:

I admire but am also scared by your tenacity to find this picture.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel a strange need to applaud you right now.

There is no need for applause, as tribute is payed for in blood.

BTW: Imagine Sakura being vicously murdered by her big brother Ryouma or her big sister Kinoka who should actually protect her. The bigger the tragedy, the sweeter the revenge.

Edited by Lee

I admire but am also scared by your tenacity to find this picture.

Just like to inform people and set them on the right path.

Edited by Soapbar

Why do you hate a character just because of her design? She is a genuinely kind and caring person.

If I knew what you looked like in real life, I might find you extremely ugly, but that would have no bearing whatsoever on my opinion of you. It's shallow to solely like or dislike a person based on how they look.

Would you kill really Camilla simply because of her huge boobs and looks?

Uh, you seem to be unaware that people can dislike characters even if they have "kind and caring" personalities.

Why do you hate a character just because of her design? She is a genuinely kind and caring person.

If I knew what you looked like in real life, I might find you extremely ugly, but that would have no bearing whatsoever on my opinion of you. It's shallow to solely like or dislike a person based on how they look.

Would you kill really Camilla simply because of her huge boobs and looks?

Uh, you seem to be unaware that people can dislike characters even if they have "kind and caring" personalities.

See this example: (I hate Sakura and Elise. I always hated Lissa, too.

BTW: Imagine Sakura being vicously murdered by her big brother Ryouma or her big sister Kinoka who should actually protect her. The bigger the tragedy, the sweeter the revenge.

Edited by Lee

Now if you guys are KINDLY DONE bickering about Camilla. . .

Something tells me that the younger brother of one side will end up killing the younger sister of the other side. As for who I'd like to kill. . .it really depends on how the story plays out. For example, Marx seems like he's got his head screwed on straight (at least in comparison to his retainers), and it would be great if he died defending the country he loved. However, I'd be really sad if I had to kill him because he went mad with grief or something.

Killing them would make the game more believable and I personally feel like if the siblings die the story will be much better. I don't like cheesy, 'everyone is happy' endings in a game. This story is about Kamui's choices.

But I like the siblings...a lot. I'm playing Nohr and killing Takumi will hurt...but Leon ftw.