6/13 Miraculous ___ in Smash Leak

Crimson Red

Why did you even come to this spoiler-filled thread? The thread title clearly implied it had spoilers, so you could have at least tried to avoid it.

I'm guessing she already found out via other means, like I did (I found out via GameXplain). At least, I hope she did.

Anyways, glad to see Roy back, and looking so awesome, to boot! :D Hopefully he's better than in Melee and FE6. :P

btw fe6 remake confirmed *slapped*

Ryu is an interesting addition. I know little to nothing about him, let alone Street Fighter, so I can't form a strong opinion on him, but he will be interesting to see in the game.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I have to join that club this time. Four is a good enough number right now, imo, considering FE's popularity, size, and significance to Nintendo. Plus, I also feel we have too many plain sword wielders. Someone like Ephraim or Hector should've gotten in instead. I would've rather had Roy over Lucina though. Any day.

I'm guessing she already found out via other means, like I did (I found out via GameXplain). At least, I hope she did.

GameXplain made a video? I'll have to check XD!

I only woke up to a pleasant surprise at Serenes. Roy looks so great, I'm excited! I almost never used him in Melee, but I might consider it now!

My dream team's finally been realized [:

Roy aside, I'd like to see how exactly Ryu would play out.

You WOULD be able to see the headband tails in Roy's mug sprite though, and there are none there. So I still think he wears a simple coronet rather than a headband like Ike's. And I'm aware of the DLC art...

Do keep in mind the compositions are different. Roy's headband has a metal plate in the front, while Ike's is all cloth.

But that's another topic entirely

I wonder how many people are gonna say "Too many fire emblem characters in smash" again.

It is what it is, at this point, given its been nearly a year since the game's release.

Do keep in mind the compositions are different. Roy's headband has a metal plate in the front, while Ike's is all cloth.

Well, Ike still has a differently styled one, and I'm saying Roy's Awakening design feels like he tried to switch to it and copy his badassness, but fail.

Well, Ike still has a differently styled one, and I'm saying Roy's Awakening design feels like he tried to switch to it and copy his badassness, but fail.

Now remind me as to why we're even comparing them to begin with? Can't Roy be badass on his own? Though if we want to go that route, one could say they're both ripping off Seliph.

Now remind me as to why we're even comparing them to begin with? Can't Roy be badass on his own? Though if we want to go that route, one could say they're both ripping off Seliph.

Not to me. Roy's never looked badass to me. At least not compared to Ike. Also, I typically associate badassness with characters that aren't basically kids. Roy is like 15. For kids, I find them cute or adorkable or something like that.

Edited by Anacybele

I wonder how many people are gonna say "Too many fire emblem characters in smash" again.

We could always cut Ike, right?

My issues is that we have too many Roys now. I mean, we've had one since Smash 4's release! I'm pretty chuffed they used his FE13 design, it was probably the coolest redesign for FE13.

Not to me. Roy's never looked badass to me. At least not compared to Ike. Also, I typically associate badassness with characters that aren't basically kids. Roy is like 15. For kids, I find them cute or adorkable or something like that.

Just an ifea, but you might come off as a stick in the mud when you say stuff like this in a Roy thread, and it makes me wonder why you're here. You're right about Roy's age, but he was able to lead his army through a war as a child, which I at least think is cool.

Roy looks amazing in HD.

Just an ifea, but you might come off as a stick in the mud when you say stuff like this in a Roy thread, and it makes me wonder why you're here. You're right about Roy's age, but he was able to lead his army through a war as a child, which I at least think is cool.

And I always found that silly. But yeah, I really have no reason to post here anymore right now, you're right. Sooo...

If we get an official reveal trailer, I hope there will be an epic face-off between Roy and Roy.

I just realized that! How are they going to go with the "two characters with the same name" situation?

You're right about Roy's age, but he was able to lead his army through a war as a child, which I at least think is cool.

What I like about him is that he's one of the only lords to ever use actual strategies. Sigurd is just reacting to a series of fuck-ups, FE7 and Ike just charge in guns blazing. When Leif doesn't listen to Augustus or Dorias it ends disastrously. Roy actually plans things out, like getting Etrutia to help in the Battle of Ostia.

They already are, I guarantee it. That said I can sort of sympathise with them, even though I mained Roy in Melee and liked both him and FE6 I would have rather had Higgs, one of the hunters, or another Kong.

also this is meant to be Roy's FS trophy, the lack of source makes it extra reliable.

cGLuyP2.png

Edited by Mikethfc

also this is meant to be Roy's FS trophy, the lack of source makes it extra reliable.

cGLuyP2.png

Is that.. Roy's ranged critical hit animation, when the Binding Blade is equipped? It certainly reminds me of it

Ike has Soren for planning and strategies. :/

EDIT: Okay, so I DID have something else to say... xP

I can only remember any actual plans in 3-1, 3-3 and 3-4 (which failed because Skrimir was too much of a hothead), I guess you could also count chapter 6 in PoR but that's more Greil's plan than anything else.

Also as for the FS I think it will be like his standard b explosion but with a larger radius

Wait is that like, Marth's critical hit FS, except it can hit MULTIPLE people? Oh shiiiii-

Uh, Marth's can hit multiple people too... So long as the're close to each other.

That said YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS ROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY BOY IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

No, like, WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW

ROY

FE6

I'M SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'M JUST GONNA EXPLODE FROM THE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE...

BEST LORD IS BACK!

Those palettes are sexy I really like the Zephiel, Cecilia and Eliwood ones.

Also 3 seconds into the victory video for Roy Falco gets turned into a chicken cooked and poorly inserted.

Edited by JDT001

Those palettes are sexy I really like the Zephiel, Cecilia and Eliwood ones.

Also 3 seconds into the victory video for Roy Falco gets turned into a chicken cooked and poorly inserted.

BCXAZI0.png

...Not gonna lie this is really funny.