Fire Emblem d100 RPG (Title Pending)

Jhar226

Hello hello people! If you're reading this, I'm assuming you're fans of tabletop RPGs and Fire Emblem. I know of a few tabletop Fire Emblem RPGs out there but a lot of them aren't being updated or haven't had progress on them since 2013 at the latest. So! I had made my own a few months back using fed20 as a base, and building upon that and expanding.

Currently I'm moving the content from my old site onto my new one as listed below.
Old Site

New Site

I'm still in the process of moving things over, then organizing everything to look all fine and dandy. Currently I need to move over the Generic NPC Guide and the Holy Blood alternate rules.

If anybody has any suggestions or comments on this, please feel free to share them! And by all means, if you have any criticisms be sure to voice them (though try to be constructive).

If you're willing to change the thread title a bit (to make it clear that you're NOT starting a new RP), I'll move this to the Roleplaying section.

EDIT: Left a link to the topic here, so that both forums can comment on this.

Edited by eclipse

• 2 months later...

Hey Jhar226,
I too am working on a RPG.

I took a look at some things on the old site and new one.
It looks like your creation is more heavily influenced by D&D than mine. Some of it didn't make sense to me immediately, but I admit to only skimming over the details.
It looks like a lot of your information comes from the Sacred Stones, and that pleases me, lol.

Everything looks pretty good, but I have to ask about RuneSword, it has no effect? It does have decent damage, so is that the trade off?
I'm also surprised you didn't use Yotsmungand, lol.

I would be interested in playing, and if you need some kind of help, I could do something simple like generating content where you feel it is lacking.

Hey Jhar226,

I too am working on a RPG.

I took a look at some things on the old site and new one.

It looks like your creation is more heavily influenced by D&D than mine. Some of it didn't make sense to me immediately, but I admit to only skimming over the details.

It looks like a lot of your information comes from the Sacred Stones, and that pleases me, lol.

Everything looks pretty good, but I have to ask about RuneSword, it has no effect? It does have decent damage, so is that the trade off?

I'm also surprised you didn't use Yotsmungand, lol.

I would be interested in playing, and if you need some kind of help, I could do something simple like generating content where you feel it is lacking.

Hey, I updated this recently. It's no longer known as "Fire Emblem d100".

Q.U.A.R.T.S. Core Rulebook