Have you switched sides?

darkmega926

Since FE If is going to be released soon, I wondered if any of you guys have switched sides with the information about the game that has been revealed?

I'm still Nohr though Hoshido almost pulled me over.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Hoshido is the best it has Ryouma-kun! And Rinka-sama!

Edited by Yari

I decided to play all routes, buut Hoshido interests me so much

So it's first.

It would be something like this

1st: Hoshido

2nd: Nohr

3rd: Neutral(I'm hoping for more infos about the Neutral Route Path)

(Though I'm probably a both side person for the routes)

I'm going Hoshido first primarily because I want to make sure I'm up for the task of playing the game in Japanese, being a newcomer to the series and all. I'm still going to play all the routes though, and I must admit that I wavered quite a bit when they said Hoshido wouldn't have a wider variety of mission objectives and a more simple plot, two of my biggest complaints regarding Awakening.

Oh, and Elfie...damn, what a shame.

not really I like both so i'm going to flip a coin to decide if I play Hoshido or Nohr first same with male or female Kamui

Well, with the very first trailer that showed both sides I fell in love with Nohr, but due to the info I started to feel more atracted to Hoshido. So now I decided to play Hoshido first (but I'm gonna play the three paths anyway)

I will still play all three paths. I wanted to do Hoshido first, and after all the new info that's released. . .I'm still going to do Hoshido first.

I'm very temped to switch to Nohr because their females appeal more to me and Hoshido only has Kagerou, but Awakening style gameplay > the outdated style of the past. So Hoshido all the way for me. I still will obviously get all three routes but will spend more time on Hoshido than Nohr and depend on the third route to my liking will determine how much I will spend time on it.

Edited by Awakener_

I'm very temped to switch to Nohr because their females appeal more to me and Hoshido only has Kagerou, but Awakening style gameplay > the outdated style of the past. So Hoshido all the way for me.

You fool, you've doomed us all!

Nope. I started out choosing Hoshido and I'm still choosing Hoshido. Hardly anything in Nohr has interested me much at all. So I'm going to play Hoshido, and then the third path once it's released.

You fool, you've doomed us all!

Awakening gave the us the freedom to freely customize our army to however we want and that best thing about Awakening. Unrestricted reclassing is a must in any FE games for me now on.

No. Going to be playing all the paths at some-point, but my first playthorugh was always going to Nohr, family over blood, plus elise reminds me of my own little sisters, probably going to play as a girl in Hoshido (and maybe the third path depends on how it turns out) to try to separate myself from the game more.

Nope. I started out choosing Hoshido and I'm still choosing Hoshido. Hardly anything in Nohr has interested me much at all. So I'm going to play Hoshido, and then the third path once it's released.

This kind of annoy's me but I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.