Have you switched sides?

darkmega926

Though the information changed the order I'm going to play the different campaigns (Hoshido -> Nohr -> Independent), Nohr will still, most likely, be my favorite. I like the look and overall 'feel' of the Nohr route. Hoshido will be my practice run of the game so I can get used to the revamped mechanics.

I hope there will be an infinite EXP DLC that will help me max out my favorite Nohr units so I can have a save file dedicated towards building my ultimate Nohr Streetpass/Internet team.

Edited by Leif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awakening gave the us the freedom to freely customize our army to however we want and that best thing about Awakening. Unrestricted reclassing is a must in any FE games for me now on.

Shadow Dragon and New Mystery want a word with you.

I chose for ideological reasons, so any newly revealed characters didn't change my mind.

This sounds interesting. . .what do you mean?

I am sticking with Nohr. It's gameplay seems to be somewhat promising and I don't really have enough information to form an opinion on anyone yet anyway, so there is really no need to change my plans. Well, Kamui disgusts me but fighting him is unfortunately not on the table.

I was on the "I'm definitely getting this game" side, but with all the new information, I'm a hairs' breadth away from the "I'll be skipping this game" side...

Oh, you mean the whole Nohr/Hoshido thing... :unsure:

Umm... no.

This kind of annoy's me but I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise.

...Why do I seem to be annoying so many people today (not your fault, talking about earlier issues)? I don't mean to do this to anyone... But what exactly is annoying you here? That I don't want to play Nohr? Why do people get upset every time I say that? I don't see what's wrong with not having interest in playing Nohr. -_-

Edited by Anacybele

...Why do I seem to be annoying so many people today (not your fault, talking about earlier issues)? I don't mean to do this to anyone... But what exactly is annoying you here? That I don't want to play Nohr? Why do people get upset every time I say that? I don't see what's wrong with not having interest in playing Nohr. -_-

I dunno either, but if I had to say something maybe it's because it sounds dismissive to some people? I dunno. I'm with you there though, Hoshido all the way. Well more like Hinoka and Rinka all the way.

That you don't want to see Nohr's story at least. Same with the people who only will play Nohr's route. Then again I'm a person that plays every game in as franchise I like even if the story is terrible.

Edited by Bankai

I have switched from "Oh yeah, definitely Hoshido!" To "I don't want to make Sakura or Elise sad, and I don't want to make Takumi or Leon hate me!" Well I plan to play all sides anyways so I might choose Hoshido first (only because it's easier)

Nope. Nothing I've heard about Hoshido has motivated me to pull away. Although Luna, Lazward, and Odin were huge negatives, I'm still gonna do Nohr first, I like western architecture better, so I want my main save file to be Nohr for the mycastle.

I started wanting to play Hoshido, then when it was announced Nohr was going to play like older fire emblem games I switched to Nohr. Then I switched to Hoshido after some Hoshidan characters were announce (Rinka, Oboro etc.), and then when they announced more Nohr characters I switched back to Nohr again.

I plan to stick to Nohr, but with how wishy-washy I have been you never know. Oh and like many others I will play them all eventually anyway.

Awakening gave the us the freedom to freely customize our army to however we want and that best thing about Awakening. Unrestricted reclassing is a must in any FE games for me now on.

I disagree, but it's simply a matter of taste. Guess it's a good thing we're getting a Hoshido and a Nohr version.

Edited by BluCommander

I'm still Nohr, I just feel a duty to help those people. Plus just abandoing the siblings I grew up with doesn't seem right. That said I see why people are going for Hoshido, they're both going to be amazing!

Even though Nohr is more appealing to me, I still want to play Hoshido first because it's the easier of the two, makes more sense for me to start off with that.

Edited by DragonLord

I will be playing all three but I will play Hoshido first since I want to get used to the new mechanics and I like story focus.

I intend to play as follows:

1-Hoshido w/M!Kamui('casue boxart)

2-Nohr w/F!Kamui('cause boxart)

3-Neutral w/a personalised Avatar to represent myself(Most likely will be my main file for SP and such)

I will still play all three paths. I wanted to do Hoshido first, and after all the new info that's released. . .I'm still going to do Hoshido first.

Same here, although the recent surplus of characters has it made it so now I'm more slightly interested in Nohr's cast than Hoshido's (even if I find the Awakening expy kids unnecessary, I still love them). As far classes go, I don't find that either side has an advantage except for the dark magic users all being on Nohr.

So even thought the lure of Nohr's stronger than ever (I initially only preferred it because of higher difficulty and varied map objectives), I'm sticking to my plan of playing the stated easier game first.

I liked the customization in Awakening but I'd rather they only use it every other title or so...for variety's sake. A series like this, imo, doesn't need customization as a routine feature.

I was planning on playing Hoshido first, but then Lazward was announced.

As an Inigo fangirl, I have to play the game with Inigo 2.0 first.

I find the thought of him having a fangirl amusing considering his repeated failure with women...

Edited by BlueL

Will get to everything and that won't change

Hoshido is still firmly winning character design preferences since Nohr has largely failed to impress me in that department, so Hoshido is still gonna be first

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'll eventually be playing all three paths, but I'm starting with Hoshido. I think I was leaning slightly Hoshido since the April direct, and then they revealed characters for both Hoshido and Nohr in the Famitsu reveal and yeah … I'm definitely starting with Hoshido now.

Nope. I always wanted to start with Nohr, but I do plan on playing all three routes. Part of the reason I want to play Nohr (other then the fact that I agree Loyalty over Blood) is that my friend always plays the opposite version of a game with me. We mostly use this system with Pokemon, her with X and me with Y, or her AS and myself OR. But now FE let's us do it too. And she loves the Hoshido characters so that's her version.

Still Hoshido. I like the supposed difficulty and win conditions Nohr has, but the Hoshido characters are winning me over for now. Except Zero almost pulled me over, but Hoshido has Rinka, so... :P