Have you switched sides?

darkmega926

You know what? I thought I was pretty firmly on the Hoshido side before I saw the Treehouse videos today and yesterday. The Nohrian siblings really grew on me, especially Leo and Elise so now I'm extremely conflicted. I'm definitely playing both, it's just a matter of picking what I want to do first lmao

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what? I thought I was pretty firmly on the Hoshido side before I saw the Treehouse videos today and yesterday. The Nohrian siblings really grew on me, especially Leo and Elise so now I'm extremely conflicted. I'm definitely playing both, it's just a matter of picking what I want to do first lmao

But consider this: If you're playing both you have to betray them both eventually. Will you be able to do so after playing a run with them as your beloved family?

I've been with Nohr since January, but I decided to play Hoshido first. Hoshido's story seems much more straightforward (I enjoy a complex story), and the map objectives being strictly old Fire Emblem are generally a turn-off for me, so I'll be eating dessert (Nohr route) after dinner.

For those new to Fire Emblem, varied map objectives came after seize everything in the first few Fire Emblem games. The last game with varied map objectives was Radiant Dawn, which is number 10. Every game after that (DS/3DS era, 11-13) only had seize and rout.

I planned to do the Nohr compaign first, but because I bought a japanese New 3DS and I would like to be familiar with the language I will take the easy path. I don't change my mind for the north america version: I will choose Nohr.

I've been looking forward to the Nohr campaign ever since the two versions were announced, and nothing has changed my stance on that. If anything, the character dynamics of the Nohrians have only further convinced me to stick to the Nohrian path.