Well, I don't think there's anything new to expect from E3 on this game.

Kamui-of-Nohr

They could show the game via Nintendo Treehouse. That means we'd be able to see a whole lot of gameplay and potentially see new characters or game mechanics in-depth.

Even though we haven't yet gotten to Japanese release, this could still be shown. After all, Xenoblade X was shown at last years E3 during Treehouse and even the Japanese release was months away. X may have been a huge RPG, but FEif is also the biggest RPG coming to 3DS until the next pokemon game comes out

Ya never know... but I guess dialing down your expectations isn't a bad idea : P

At the least, I'm hoping it shows up and we get an English name for it finally.

Anything else is a bonus, considering the game is launching during the following week.

Honestly, I'll be happy if there's ANYTHING on FEif at E3, let alone anything major. I don't want to be disappointed but I can't say I'm not looking forward to the possibility of it being shown even a little.

Besides a release window and if the games will come as one or two.

There's already two trailers, Nintendo could discuss in their E3 press conference.

You say that like that isn't the main thing I want to know.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

I think that we'll see SOMETHING on this game at E3. I mean it's one of the biggest 3DS titles, and it's been receiving a lot of attention even from western audiences. I'm betting that we'll get a release date, or at least a time to expect it ex: Q1 2016

But it's a big 3DS game that's coming out next year. It wouldn't make sense not to show something about the game unless it releases outside of Japan after next year's E3.

Even so, I'm keeping my hopes low. I want them to show a trailer and give us a release date but I'm not letting myself expect that.

I'm definitely not expecting anything too major. I'm thinking we may get a release window, an English title and how the game will operate (or in other words whether it comes in two versions or one). An English trailer would be nice as well, or would it be too early for an English trailer? Anyway, I'm keeping my hopes pretty low as well.

Edited by stitchedwithlove

I'm hoping for a release window as well. I want to plan out my expenses in advance especially that I'm planning to go on a vacation next year, which will cost a lot. >_<

But it's a big 3DS game that's coming out next year. It wouldn't make sense not to show something about the game unless it releases outside of Japan after next year's E3.

Even so, I'm keeping my hopes low. I want them to show a trailer and give us a release date but I'm not letting myself expect that.

Don't say that. Don't even think it.

In situations like this, it's best to have absolutely no expectations. That way, you're surprised if you see something you like but you can also never be disappointed.

That said, I almost never watch E3 or Nintendo direct presentations, so if there is something FE:if related I'll be happy. But it's not like it really crossed my mind, even.

In situations like this, it's best to have absolutely no expectations. That way, you're surprised if you see something you like but you can also never be disappointed.

That's so true but I'm still torn... The emotional side of me is dying to see tons of FE:IF but my practical side is telling me not to expect anything.

Edited by Mystical_Ice