Fire Emblem: Requiem - V1.4 is up

Sacred Blaze

Which characters do you like? (Not in terms of anything in particular)  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Allies

• Val
    • Andrei
    • Linda
    • Katarina
    • Keiran
    • Josie
    • Rayden
    • Marco
    • Kane
    • Isaac
    • Nella
    • Layla
    • Almer
    • Ash
    • Drake
    • Gemma
    • Clare
    • Alicia
    • Edward
    • Nala
    • Skye
    • Hawke
    • Jace
    • Vincent
    • Ordanze
    • Laraya
    • Emilia
    • Alyssa
    • Kenrick
    • Pamela
    • Meredith
    • Thelma

Hey guys, I'm playing through this game and I love it so far! I'm so emotional about Alicia ;-; 

Also, I'm a writer, so if I were to write some fanfics about this, would anybody be interested in reading? My AO3 is ShinyMilotics (fair warning - a good percentage of what I have up there is E-rated). It'd be nice to write them for someone other than myself ;-; 

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, shinymilotics said:

Hey guys, I'm playing through this game and I love it so far! I'm so emotional about Alicia ;-; 

Also, I'm a writer, so if I were to write some fanfics about this, would anybody be interested in reading? My AO3 is ShinyMilotics (fair warning - a good percentage of what I have up there is E-rated). It'd be nice to write them for someone other than myself ;-; 

I'll read it.

...Um.

So I'm playing through chapter 23 (the one where you fight Legato) and uh. I don't have any lockpicks or door keys... I have Edward with me and he's promoted but he still can't open the doors without a lockpick so...

Is there no way to get through, then? :huh:

EDIT: nvm, I figured it out, whoops!

Edited by shinymilotics
answered my own dumb question

• 2 months later...

I just beat the game and I have to say it was a lot of fun. There were a few annoying parts but nothing that made the game any less enjoyable. I literally made an account just because of it and I suppose that shows just how much I enjoyed playing through it.

Also I just wanna say I don't care what anyone says about ages or anything. Andrei x Alyssa for life. Loved that support so much.

• 3 weeks later...

So hi yeah um good hack but I found something weird just look.Screenshot_20190116-192346.thumb.png.bac4b1c8a9a51fcda4908f9f14039824.png So yeah this happened it's very weird but hey it basically made him a mage killer! Lol but later into like turn 3 this happenedScreenshot_20190116-192352.thumb.png.5dfe48b075981214482f5fb46b1ebb0c.png I went down to 20 and it's been like that for a couple chapters but I'm not complaining just wanted to let you know.

16 minutes ago, Diegolis05 said:

So hi yeah um good hack but I found something weird just look.Screenshot_20190116-192346.thumb.png.bac4b1c8a9a51fcda4908f9f14039824.png So yeah this happened it's very weird but hey it basically made him a mage killer! Lol but later into like turn 3 this happenedScreenshot_20190116-192352.thumb.png.5dfe48b075981214482f5fb46b1ebb0c.png I went down to 20 and it's been like that for a couple chapters but I'm not complaining just wanted to let you know.

Yeah that's been a continual bug.  For some reason when you get back Andrei and the others, some of their stats break like that.  I forget how my units were affected, but I think one of units got max strength thanks to this bug. 

On 1/14/2019 at 6:01 PM, Tuvy said:

K so does Josie not stay with you in chapter 16? She lived in 16 but she's nowhere in 17.

It's been a long time since I played Requiem so I don't recall specific chapters, but I certainly had Josie on my team (she was my favorite character from this game actually) and I don't recall anything unusual regarding her re-recruitment. Unless my memory is faulty, I'd expect you to have her already.

• 3 months later...

Just finished the game on normal mode .. and all I can I say is that I freaking LOVED IT .. thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

Spoiler

Can't say I liked the ending .. it was really sad and I kept thinking that Ash will come back eventually but he didn't which made me even more sad .. 

But I guess it's a good way to be different from and have a sad ending for a change.

Hi, I've just finished the game on normal mode and I loved it! You did an excellent job with the story and gameplay, alot of people who make these hacks probably don't get a huge amount of thanks, and you deserve it!  

• 1 month later...

Thank for make great game, it some how touching my heart and this game i listed on bests hack fire emblem.

I love how u write story', character and the plot, and how are i give us clue about every possible in game without spoiler the ending. 

I Will give the score 8,9/10

• 2 months later...

This is, without a doubt, the best story I've seen in a fan project variant on a Fire Emblem game.  It felt like a Fire Emblem story and played out as such, with a much darker ending than the base games.  Gameplay was very good as well and almost every sprite was very well made.  Some of the characters (ie: Andrei) are a little hard to sympathize with and it is a little hard to understand their actions, but there were only a few characters that I didn't like.  I wanted to field almost everyone just because of their personalities.  

Plot Related Thoughts:

Spoiler

I didn't expect to like Alicia based on the "power hungry" descriptor when I hovered over her name while she was an enemy, but through her supports with Ash and her story dialogue, she became one of my favorite characters.  Unfortunately, my Alicia got RNG screwed, but it didn't stop me from fielding her and using her when I could.

The ending with Val becoming ruler (emperor?) of the continent was a little out of the blue, as I didn't expect the nations to return to a single empire (and what about Isaac, the son of the previous emperor?  He kind of just disappeared from the story after Val's mode.)

I knew Ash wouldn't make it to the end of the epilogue.  There was too much "The power is corrupting me" for him to not end up sacrificing himself for the greater good.  It is done very well, however.

• 2 months later...

Well, I just finished this (a bajillion years after everyone else, as is my style) and even though everyone else has already said it, this was some mighty fine writing! I think Andrei was my favourite because even though he was a jerk at times, he was more than goofy enough to balance that out. Most of the characters were pretty well rounded and endearing one way or the other and that made this a treat too!

On to spoiler-ful matters:

Spoiler

I wish there were more chapters if, for nothing else, so I could more easily get my team 20-20. Perhaps that's replay value, lol...

And poor, poor Ash. I was half expecting Alicia Mode to involve Alicia acquiring a "LIVE, DAMMIT" spell so that Ash could hang once more with everyone... alas, it was not to be. Props to you for killing your darling and sticking with it. As a writer, I know how ludicrously hard that is to actually do.

• 1 month later...

NECRO Risk… I want to conclude the "screenshot-map collection" for FE7 Requiem. From myself it deserves the praise for the gripping story and gameplay which I haven't found in the official FE GBA games, maybe because FE5 was the first that engaged my interest.
Map had changed for Ch.6, Ch.19, Ch.21 and Ch.22. The map for Ch.23 and for the "Final chapter" had remained undone. The map for the Finale isn't viewable in the Prep and, probably, should be revealed only at the end, though TheMoniker had shown it in his LP. I'll also do the monkey business…

Ch.06_2

Spoiler

pdLxz2h.png

Ch.19_2

Spoiler

D83VpAV.png

Ch.21_2

Spoiler

apSkic2.png

Ch.22_2

Spoiler

kdfSbGh.png

Ch.23

Spoiler

WOIKGQI.png

Final

Spoiler

5X0zfsg.png

Prof Kuzuhara, Kazumi [Lt Col, National Defense Academy of Japan (Yokosuka), 2004] wrote:

⋯It is said that people are transparent on the field of war. The noble and the base of humanity are clearly exposed on the battlefield where life itself hangs in the balance.

‐–—–‐

The topic (with my, probable, mess) has moved from the first page. My apologies to the “Fan Projects”' and “Serenes Forest”'s Administrators for bringing back a topic from the 6th to the front page, in a moment of impulsiveness for a personal trifle, although there were more acceptable alternatives (contacting the OP or the administrator and asking permission or simply creating a new topic), remain valid.

Edited by WolfTwin

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 5:21 PM, sakuraharuki said:

Sorry,but I can’t find Josie and Laraya in preparation of ch 19

And they both alive in ch 18

That's strange if you are on the chapter where the boss is Bran.
But if the chapter's boss is Dante (and the previous chapter had the "fog of war"), then Josie and Laraya will return after/at the chapter's end.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm enjoying this mod so far but I'm on the second chapter and keep having the same game freezing bug.

The turn where the two allied promoted units show up, I just took the Flamberge fro. The thief, then during the enemy turn a mercenary runs towards my units and the game freezes. I restarted the level twice but it keeps happening.. Anyone know what could be causing this? 

Hey guys, I'm currently stuck on a black screen after Ch 7 (the one after the survival chapter with alicia, legato and bran) I think this is a bug because I can't progress further pass this point (I've used save states) I don't know if I'm the only one who has this problem but I think it should be addressed.

• 3 weeks later...