Sacred Blaze

Fire Emblem: Requiem - V1.4 is up

Which characters do you like? (Not in terms of anything in particular)  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Allies

• Val
    • Andrei
    • Linda
    • Katarina
    • Keiran
    • Josie
    • Rayden
    • Marco
    • Kane
    • Isaac
    • Nella
    • Layla
    • Almer
    • Ash
    • Drake
    • Gemma
    • Clare
    • Alicia
    • Edward
    • Nala
    • Skye
    • Hawke
    • Jace
    • Vincent
    • Ordanze
    • Laraya
    • Emilia
    • Alyssa
    • Kenrick
    • Pamela
    • Meredith
    • Thelma

Hey guys, I'm playing through this game and I love it so far! I'm so emotional about Alicia ;-; 

Also, I'm a writer, so if I were to write some fanfics about this, would anybody be interested in reading? My AO3 is ShinyMilotics (fair warning - a good percentage of what I have up there is E-rated). It'd be nice to write them for someone other than myself ;-; 

22 hours ago, shinymilotics said:

Hey guys, I'm playing through this game and I love it so far! I'm so emotional about Alicia ;-; 

Also, I'm a writer, so if I were to write some fanfics about this, would anybody be interested in reading? My AO3 is ShinyMilotics (fair warning - a good percentage of what I have up there is E-rated). It'd be nice to write them for someone other than myself ;-; 

I'll read it.

...Um.

So I'm playing through chapter 23 (the one where you fight Legato) and uh. I don't have any lockpicks or door keys... I have Edward with me and he's promoted but he still can't open the doors without a lockpick so...

Is there no way to get through, then? :huh:

EDIT: nvm, I figured it out, whoops!

Edited by shinymilotics
answered my own dumb question

I just beat the game and I have to say it was a lot of fun. There were a few annoying parts but nothing that made the game any less enjoyable. I literally made an account just because of it and I suppose that shows just how much I enjoyed playing through it.

Also I just wanna say I don't care what anyone says about ages or anything. Andrei x Alyssa for life. Loved that support so much.

K so does Josie not stay with you in chapter 16? She lived in 16 but she's nowhere in 17.

So hi yeah um good hack but I found something weird just look.Screenshot_20190116-192346.thumb.png.bac4b1c8a9a51fcda4908f9f14039824.png So yeah this happened it's very weird but hey it basically made him a mage killer! Lol but later into like turn 3 this happenedScreenshot_20190116-192352.thumb.png.5dfe48b075981214482f5fb46b1ebb0c.png I went down to 20 and it's been like that for a couple chapters but I'm not complaining just wanted to let you know.

16 minutes ago, Diegolis05 said:

So hi yeah um good hack but I found something weird just look.Screenshot_20190116-192346.thumb.png.bac4b1c8a9a51fcda4908f9f14039824.png So yeah this happened it's very weird but hey it basically made him a mage killer! Lol but later into like turn 3 this happenedScreenshot_20190116-192352.thumb.png.5dfe48b075981214482f5fb46b1ebb0c.png I went down to 20 and it's been like that for a couple chapters but I'm not complaining just wanted to let you know.

Yeah that's been a continual bug.  For some reason when you get back Andrei and the others, some of their stats break like that.  I forget how my units were affected, but I think one of units got max strength thanks to this bug. 

On 1/14/2019 at 6:01 PM, Tuvy said:

K so does Josie not stay with you in chapter 16? She lived in 16 but she's nowhere in 17.

It's been a long time since I played Requiem so I don't recall specific chapters, but I certainly had Josie on my team (she was my favorite character from this game actually) and I don't recall anything unusual regarding her re-recruitment. Unless my memory is faulty, I'd expect you to have her already.

Just finished the game on normal mode .. and all I can I say is that I freaking LOVED IT .. thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

Spoiler

Can't say I liked the ending .. it was really sad and I kept thinking that Ash will come back eventually but he didn't which made me even more sad .. 

But I guess it's a good way to be different from and have a sad ending for a change.

Hi, I've just finished the game on normal mode and I loved it! You did an excellent job with the story and gameplay, alot of people who make these hacks probably don't get a huge amount of thanks, and you deserve it!  

Thank for make great game, it some how touching my heart and this game i listed on bests hack fire emblem.

I love how u write story', character and the plot, and how are i give us clue about every possible in game without spoiler the ending. 

I Will give the score 8,9/10