• Prodigious, Leon
  4. 4. Little sister

• Shy Miko, Sakura
    • Cheeful little sister, Elise

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camilla has this twisted personality who will kill anyone for her cute little brother/sister, and her preference to strong women will be interesting, maybe she will act cold to any man, unless her possible little brother.

I think Hinoka will be more plain. Strong willed Warrior princess, i liked her also but Camilla got my heart <3
I don't like Takumi and i have to choose Elise i wanna protect both my little sisters T-T
I can't Decide between Ryouma or Marx, both of them seems nice

I'm gonna play Nohr, but ended up choosing most of the the Hoshido family... Why must i choose just one older brother/little sister

Just get Ryouma and Marx married and Camilla and Hinoka married and all will be well

I mean, the trailers are basically Ryoumarx sexual tension and Camilla is said to like strong women, which Hinoka seems like, soooo

The older brothers seem both equally great to (please don't make me kill them)

With the elder sisters I tend more towards Camilla, even though I have issues with her design. Tomboys aren't really my thing.

The younger bros seem both to have a more conflicted personality (Takumi is cynical while Leon gives off a bit more moral questionabilty). I am sure they are both likeable once we really get to know them.

Sakura reminds me of a friend from kindergarten, so I choose her. Don't have any issue with Elise though.

Older Brother: Ryouma, because he's a Hot Lobster Nii-Chan~

Older Sister: Hinoka looks like an awesome sister

Camilla's personality is okay, but I didn't like her design way too much.

Younger Brother: Meh. :\\\

Little Sister: That's a Tie for me.

The older brothers seem both equally great to (please don't make me kill them)

Agreed :D

The younger bros seem both to have a more conflicted personality (Takumi is cynical while Leon gives off a bit more moral questionabilty). I am sure they are both likeable once we really get to know them.

again ..

but i still want to protect both my little sisters T0T

With one exception, I think Hoshido's siblings are all better than Nohr's. <3

Especially Ryouma, he's a hot piece of warrior. ^^ Shame he isn't beating Marx in this poll, because Marx is honestly bleh-looking to me. Not terrible, but not cool at all either.

Edited by Anacybele

Marx is the best bro. He seems so desperate to get Kamui to come home. When he holds his hand out to Kamui in the second trailer, he has such a pleading look on his face. And he has that proud smirk in that scene where he tells Kamui that he's grown strong. It's going to be so hard for me to play the Hoshido route...

Ryouma is great, too, though. I'll feel really bad going against him.

For the other three siblings, I prefer the Nohr siblings to the Hoshido ones.

Edited by Sir Frederick

Just get Ryouma and Marx married and Camilla and Hinoka married and all will be well

I mean, the trailers are basically Ryoumarx sexual tension and Camilla is said to like strong women, which Hinoka seems like, soooo

I like your ideas and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. With you in charge the war will be over in a year.

I'm mostly judging based on appearances as I don't know much about the characters to judge them based on personality:

Ryouma - Because although his long spiky porcupine hair is a bit weird I'm used to it, plus I just think he has a more attractive face/build.

Hinoka - Because I like her tomboyish outside appearance mixed with the weak and vulnerable side that we've seen of her (when she's crying into Kamui's chest).

Leon - Because I like his overall appearance and what seems to be a cold and calculating personality.

Sakura - Because, well, I liked her dress more I suppose, honestly the little sisters almost seem identical to me from what we've seen so far of them so it's a bit hard to decide on this one.

Wow, I'm a bit surprised by myself considering I'm siding with Nohr first. Huh, well it doesn't matter, as long as I have Cyrus in the end I'm happy. <3

Camilla really got many lovers and many haters, mostly because her looks. Ok her looks are a little "flashy", but i'm sure that together with her little brother Leon, they will have the most complex and dubious personalities within the royal brothers. I'm really looking into her

gogo team Camilla <3

For me I can't decide between Marx and Ryouma. Both just seem like awesome characters, and I really can't make that choice. But I would pick Camilla, Leon and Elise over the Hoshidan counterparts any day. But hey, maybe when the game comes out and we learn more about the characters I may change my mind.