Nintendo (and if you want, Sony, Microsoft, and the other companies too) E3 Predictions and Reactions! *Share your thoughts and opinions here*!

Busterman64

Ok everyone, E3 is here! With all sorts of hype going around (with the presentation from Betheda last night increasing it), I just wanted to see what others were hoping to see in 2015 E3 and how you feel about it after everything is shown and done. While I am focusing on Nintendo, if you guys want to bring up other companies' presentation, go right ahead (just please don't start a war in the fourms, thank you). I really want to see what other people's opinion are! While I will give my thoughts and opinions later, I will say that Bethesda (and the Nintendo World Championship) started things out pretty well (even if FPS's aren't really my thing)!

post-15301-0-40437200-1434370819_thumb.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo World Championships was an absolute blast to watch. Mario Maker was presented really well, alongside that Blast Ball game. Hungrybox vs Reggie was awesome too, though Reggie was... well, I think he needs to spend just a little bit of time in the lab. Arin/Egoraptor doing well in Balloon Fighter was a true spectacle to watch, too

Though I didn't catch Bethesda's conference, from what I read it sounded like they set the bar really high. I watched a condensed version of the conference, and that seems to support what people are saying. Microsoft, Sony, and EA have some fierce competition

Bethesda really set the bar high with their awesome presentation last night. It will be hard for Sony and Microsoft to top it.

Er, wouldn't that include Nintendo as well? Or just because it isn't live?

I'm excited to see whatever.

Edited by Tryhard

Darn it, I keep forgetting that there are different time zones. 9:30 here is 6:30 in Los Angelos,California.

Welp, got 3 hours to kill until the Microsoft presentation.

:P

There's not much I really really want to see at the moment. Just the new FE game in English, an English title for it, and a solid release date for it and Yoshi's Woolly World really. I just want some cool surprises. The next core 3D Mario would be nice, something Galaxy-like, but with a new gimmick or whatever. And I kinda want to see other stuff more than Mario. We have several Mario games on the Wii U and 3DS right now. Zelda Wii U would be great too, although Aonuma said it wouldn't appear. :( Pokemon too, but we hardly ever see anything Pokemon related at E3. That could change, but who knows?

So yeah, I'm just looking for FE, Yoshi, and cool surprises. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Would love to see some news regarding FE14's localization, if only a little. I think Star Fox is going to be at Nintendo's conference, too, that'll be awesome.

I can't think of much else I'm especially wanting for. I'm kind of interested in the new Uncharted, though I got bored with that series after the first two games.

Edited by TheCosmicDude

Xbox actually is having a pretty decent conference, they got a new exclusive that looks interesting.

Nintendo World Championships was really cool, those Mario levels were crazy.

Fallout 4 looks awesome.

I'm hoping to see everything Nintendo, and the Last Guardian if it really exists.

EDIT: I will officially die smiling if a new Metroid is announced

Edited by Knight

Welp, the Microsoft Presentation (or Press Conference) just finished a couple minutes ago and I have to say it was pretty good...half of it any way (give or take a little).

Highlights:

1.There was no mention of the Kinect or Call of Duty

2.X1 has backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games now (very smart move)

3.ReCore seems to have a pretty cool concept (Not mention that the director from Metroid Prime is on board :P )

4.Rise of the Tomb Raider: EVERYTHING WAS TRYING TO KILL LAURA!!! Dear lord...

5. The name of the game kinda went by quick, but I think it was called "Eyes of" something. The one where the girl is blind and its really colorful and you can't see far (you yourself), yeah that seemed pretty cool.

6.Cupboard (hope I got that right): I thought I was watching an old styled cartoon, but no, it was a game and it looked awesome & hectic & funny! I loved seeing that!

7. Indie games looked good (wish I could've seen more of it).

8.They brought out a Car...for a video game expo......that was a good laugh :3.

I may have missed something, but yeah, it was a good presentation. However, I thing Bethesda is still top dog right now at E3 (oh yeah, they showed off Fallout 4 again).

Next is EA......this should be good.

Nintendo? They kinda shot themselves in the foot when they said "no Zelda U at E3"

But for me E3 2015 is already won by Bethesda. The Doom gameplay trailer looks awesome, Fallout 4 looks set to snatch GOTY from Witcher 3, & DISHONORED 2

Only an announcement of Half Life 2 Episode 3 or Warcraft 4 can possibly top that

Nintendo? They kinda shot themselves in the foot when they said "no Zelda U at E3"

Nintendo must have sone amazing news this year, considering all the directs and annocements they've been having the past few day. I wonder what they have up their sleeves......hopefully a new Metroid game! :P

But for me E3 2015 is already won by Bethesda. The Doom gameplay trailer looks awesome, Fallout 4 looks set to snatch GOTY from Witcher 3, & DISHONORED 2

Only an announcement of Half Life 2 Episode 3 or Warcraft 4 can possibly top that

Yes because Nintendo revolves around Zelda.

Also Fallout 4 has yet to impress me, Bethesda didn't win points with me when they turned Fallout into Elder Scrolls but post-apocalyptic with guns. Almost no regards to the original scope and such the first two games set.

Zelda U is the #1 game I'm looking forward to this generation. I was sad they said it wasn't getting shown at E3, lol. I'm hoping they said that just so they could surprise us...

Just finished watching the EA presentation and......90 percent of it was BOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!! The other 10 percent that was good was Stars Wars and Mirrors Edge: Catalyst.This the 2nd E3 I've watched (first was last year, 2014. But I only watched Nintendo's), but the first EA presentation I watched. I always heard how bad they were,but dear lord...I didn't think it would be THAT bad!

Next is Ubisoft (my first presentation too)...... I hope that one is better...please God, let me survive to Sony.