Nintendo (and if you want, Sony, Microsoft, and the other companies too) E3 Predictions and Reactions! *Share your thoughts and opinions here*!

Busterman64

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fanboy emerges

you haven't seen shit, it's only been 4 hours. the kojima specialty- barely actually tells anything new the first time you see it, then people will analyze it and realize how fucking awesome it's gonna be

Ubisoft...oh Ubisoft. Better than EA's presentation, but not by a large margin. And Aisha Tyler, you were ok, but you could be better. ......I'm sorry, but I really want to get to Sony now (and maybe some KH3 info :P).

Oh guys, Atari said they were going to be at E3 too, and mention some things about Roller Coaster Tycoon: World. Did they do that yet? It's one of my most anticipated games this year! I loved RCT3 and this game is looking to be spectacular. :D

Late to the party.

The Microsoft conference was pretty good; the mention of the Domain in the Halo 5 demo made me squeal.

Also, the backwards compatibility bit is humorous if you remember E3 2013.

......I'm sorry, but I really want to get to Sony now (and maybe some KH3 info :P).

Square has their own press conference one hour after Nintendo's. Looks like I'm going to be busy.

Star Wars looks promising again, sorta. The gameplay itself looks great, fast-paced and action-packed, but the surrounding bits; customization, maps, game modes, the return of hunt and hero only games is still in speculation, and the lack of dedicated space battles and only original trilogy elements is all very disappointing, though it will likely all be released as DLC eventually (fuck EA).

Fingers crossed on The Last Guardian, who's with me?

You know, watching the presentations while watching someone (*joshscorcher*) stream their live reactions to it on Youtube makes things more entertaining (especially when they take out their 3DS to play smash when things get boring or cringing, which leads everyone else to do so......that was how I spent 70- 80 percent of EA's presentation).

Zelda U is the #1 game I'm looking forward to this generation. I was sad they said it wasn't getting shown at E3, lol. I'm hoping they said that just so they could surprise us...

^ nvm, just changed.

4.Rise of the Tomb Raider: EVERYTHING WAS TRYING TO KILL LAURA!!! Dear lord...

Her name is Lara, as in the dancer/thief from FE5. :facepalm:

Anyway, I'm going for:

- Xenoblade Chronicles X release date

- Star Fox Wii U Horizons

- Hyrule Warriors 3DS

- FE If English footage

ey I thought Sony was really good

that second game by the killzone guys looked very interesting to me too

shame about the fail at the end but i did get a good laugh

Edited by Tryhard

Uncharted 4 looks pretty cool. That one game with the cavemen hunting robots looks really awesome, but it begs the question as to what's the value in hunting robots?

Ok, Sony just...brought all the hype! I mean the hype just kept going and going and going! And the end was just golden (herp derp moment there Sony)! Sony just became top Dog of E3 (they brought out the big guns tonight)!

Nintendo is gonna have to have some REALLY big stuff to the table to beat Sony. ......Before I give my predictions for Nintendo's presentation tomorrow , I'm gonna let the hype calm down a bit. If you'll excuse me for a moment......

*ahem*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

*fingers crossed* Please Metroid, please Metroid, please Metroid, please...

Nintendo's got their work cut out for them, but they've got a lot of franchises up their sleeve. Nintendo still has an opportunity to pull off some cool stunts.

Edited by Knight

I think Metroid would be the biggest heavy thing Nintendo could have but... they've never really been interested in competing with Sony or Microsoft - they usually just go along with their own pace and plans and there ain't anything you can really do, since their games appeal to a fanbase that's already existent. So sometimes I find it rather pointless to compare them, honestly.

If nothing else their E3's have pretty much also been safe, aside from *that* year.

Edited by Tryhard

Oh yeah, the Shenmue 3 kickstarter (for the moment until I post this or just look back at it :3), has gotten $943,190 at this point. That is pretty much half of the kickstarter goal, $2,000,000! Wow, people really want Shemue 3!