Nintendo (and if you want, Sony, Microsoft, and the other companies too) E3 Predictions and Reactions! *Share your thoughts and opinions here*!

Busterman64

Nintendo's E3 press kit

user: Nintendo
Password: SuperMario2015

It includes high res artworks, screenshot, logos and video links for all the Nintendo titles shown off. Even the high res Fire Emblem Fate artworks are in here. (one of them a whopping 45 mb)

http://nintendo.e3press.com/Users/LogIn?ReturnUrl=%2f

http://nintendo.e3press.com/Event

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And more Yoshi's Woolly World, YES! Release date too! October 16!

I don't see why is this so exciting. You do realize Europe is getting the game next week?

My guess would be that they decided the Wii U's installbase wasn't worth the extra money and development time. They'd never just come out and say that though.

I don't think Bethesda has ever made a game for a Nintendo system. I have to assume it's at least been considered or put on the table before.

Edited by Tangerine

Mostly because of Nintendo's poor third party support. I think Bethesda even made jokes at Nintendo's expense, saying something about 'stupid gimmicks', so I can't imagine they think highly of them.

I don't see why is this so exciting. You do realize Europe is getting the game next week?

...Do you have to try to ruin my excitement? Yes, I know Europe is getting it much sooner. I'm excited because we here in America finally have something other than "fall" for the game. Why is that a problem?

People have been a little hard on Nintendo, but it doesn't change the fact that their digital event was rather disappointing. Perhaps it's just high expectations, or maybe it's because Sony, Microsoft and Bethesda all had pretty stellar press conferences.

People have been a little hard on Nintendo, but it doesn't change the fact that their digital event was rather disappointing. Perhaps it's just high expectations, or maybe it's because Sony, Microsoft and Bethesda all had pretty stellar press conferences.

I honestly don't know why people take Bethesda seriously considering every game of theirs since Morrowind has been buggy to the point of needing thousands of patches to be even remotely playable.

Oh but hey, open fantasy sandbox, goty.

Edited by Jedi

I honestly don't know why people take Bethesda seriously considering every game of theirs since Morrowind has been buggy to the point of needing thousands of patches to be even remotely playable.

Please, Jedi. The games are good, even if Bethesda are known as the glitchy releasers. Morrowind was actually quite playable last time I played without mods tbh, and I've played it periodically since it came out. Edited by Tryhard

There is no trend in the current video game landscape that annoys me more than the fact that anything will get a 9/10 or higher if it's an open-world action/RPG in LOTR-ripoff land.

Well, at least the Nintendo Treehouse doesn't disappoint! A lot of games are getting a lot gameplay shown off. Especially FE: Fates and SMT X FE (really been wanting gameplay for that game since we've seen nothing since it's announcement).

I have to say, even if it is only 2 (or 3) moments that I actually saw (from everything we've seen so far), why the skimpy clothing in SMT X FE? I mean, it isn't that much, but even that can push people away (especially Ms.Preformer who, when transformed, is actually covered up more. I wish she wore some shorts or something). Still hyped for the game, but that's just a nitpick of mine.

(On a good note: the game looks good, and Anna is running a shop! There's more, but its better to see yourself.)

I was thinking more of Doom 4, Fallout 4, Dishonored 2 and their new IPs.

It's not like Elder Scrolls is their only series, they've got Wolfenstein too, and the above-mentioned. Personally I dislike Skyrim, so I agree with you on that front.

Edited by Knight

"Since Morrowind"? So does that mean that games like Daggerfall are more stable then Morrowind? Because I heard that Daggerfall was so broken, on release it was impossible to beat the main quest. Morrowind shows a significant improvement in quality compared to that. But then again, Vardenfell wasn't as huge as Great Britain.

Edited by BrightBow

man it's not even the skimpy clothing since that's not everyone at least

but fucking zipper panties

that's not sexy that's dumb

You're joking right...? ...*sigh*...people are already uncertain about the game already, stuff like that doesn't help! I mean, if that kind of stuff was an optional thing to wear, like some of the clothes/armor in Persona (more so 3), it would be less of an issue. To have it as a main look(pretty much seen the whole game),it gives people the wrong impression. I want others to like this game (or at least give it a chance), but it gets harder when you see stuff like that!

Well E3 is over lets rev up our report cards.

Bethesda - C

it was ok.

Microsoft - B

pretty nice games shown off and nothing cringey or anything but nothing too special to get insanely overhyped.

EA - C

Sports, Sports, Sports. Star Wars Battlefront gameplay was the best part.

Ubisoft - D-

Memes, Memes everywhere.

Sony - A

Definitely blew everyone out of the ball park.

Nintendo - C-

The digital event was very underwhelming and the trailers they showed off felt like they slapped random crap in the last minute. However the treehouse makes up for it explaining some of the games like Fatal Frame and SMTxFE gameplays a lot better than the digital event itself.

Square - Didn't watch so no opinion.

You're joking right...? ...*sigh*...people are already uncertain about the game already, stuff like that doesn't help! I mean, if that kind of stuff was an optional thing to wear, like some of the clothes/armor in Persona (more so 3), it would be less of an issue. To have it as a main look(pretty much seen the whole game),it gives people the wrong impression. I want others to like this game (or at least give it a chance), but it gets harder when you see stuff like that!

I can personally attest that seeing the amount of skimpy outfits and underwear fanservice in just the first 2 trailers has me reconsidering getting the game. A little fanservice is fine, and every character doesn't have to dress like a nun, but Nintendo's recent JRPG's are just ludicrous. I don't want to feel embarrassed every time I play a game. I had to make excuses every time I showed someone Xenoblade to justify why my characters were basically nude.

I am excited to see what the Treehouse showed off in the game, though.

Edited by Ragnell

Square - Didn't watch so no opinion.

I only watched a bit of it,I'd give it a C+ personally, they had a balance between games that a typical western audience would like as well as a bunch of JRPG stuff, plus a look at a new RPG IP with some really neat concept art. Would've been better with more Final Fantasy VII info.

I only watched a bit of it,I'd give it a C+ personally, they had a balance between games that a typical western audience would like as well as a bunch of JRPG stuff, plus a look at a new RPG IP with some really neat concept art. Would've been better with more Final Fantasy VII info.

I would've liked SquareEnix's presentation a lot more if there wasn' t so much talking. That was my main issue with it.

...I'm laughing way too much at the people who are wondering what happened to Retro's project and why "it wasn't at E3".

FYI, it was at E3.

It's being made alongside Keiji Inafune's company Comcept.

And it's an Xbox One game.

...I'm laughing way too much at the people who are wondering what happened to Retro's project and why "it wasn't at E3".

FYI, it was at E3.

It's being made alongside Keiji Inafune's company Comcept.

And it's an Xbox One game.

No it wasn't, the "makers of Metroid Prime" were a group that split off of Retro and made another company, forget what it's called, but they made Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (which was pretty bad btw). I even recall that one of the guys who split off said that he hated Metroid Prime, so it's kinda funny that now they're using it as their sole claim to fame.