The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy VII Confirmed at E3

Icarusu

wow i'm legitimately surprised this still exists

I wonder when it's getting released, though. I mean, is it REALLY releasing in 2016?

Edited by Nobody

last guardian looks exactly like a team ico project, so im going to assume thats what it is. they always do interesting stuff at least.

also ff7 remake super hype. i hope they implement the option of a classic mode where you can play it through like it was when it first released as well.

Edited by Belisarius

There's some tears in my eye right now, i wasn't sure when i was watching the trailer, until i saw Cloud...

Well i'm going to need a PS4 now....welp.

It Was Confirmed a PC Release abit ago

I remember a quote by them saying that they wouldn't make one unless a new Final Fantasy sold more than it. Guess desperation and persistent requests can go a long way.

It Was Confirmed a PC Release abit ago

It was worth noting that they did say that it would be "first on PS4" though, so if you were desperate... since it might be a while? A port, perhaps?

Is this real life? I don't know what to think anymore. Everything that I have come to know has turned out to be false. Is down now up? Is right now left? Is Sonic Boom now good? Does trickle down economics now work?

OMG!

I didn't really "get" FF7, when I played it at first. I hope this'll fix that! I also hope the NPC text is cleaned up. . .

(and maybe I'm giddy because we just might see Cloud, in drag, in glorious 3D)

(and maybe I'm giddy because we just might see Cloud, in drag, in glorious 3D)

kinky

I also have not really played FF7, but perhaps I'll be interested in trying it since I missed out the first time.

last guardian looks exactly like a team ico project, so im going to assume thats what it is. they always do interesting stuff at least.

That's correct. It's been in development forever now,since 2007, and its initial release date was in 2011. They just basically said "it'll be done when it's done so just let us take our time and we'll give you something awesome" (plus there have been various complications on the way) and people just sort of said okay.

Edited by Rewjeo

Oh FF7 is actually getting a legitimate remake? Wow I really thought I'd never see the day honestly what with all the re releases and spin offs.

I will say I can't wait to see everyone's updated Limit Breakers, the cutscenes, all the monsters and possible extra content.

FF7 isn't my favorite Final Fantasy but it's the first one I beat so... yeah.

Here everyone's all hyped for the game (as they should) and I'm just like: "Where's my FF5/9 remake?".

*Mini heart attack*

Wow, just, wow. Sonys conference had some really good stuff.

I liked Bethesda's one more. But damn, TLG dug its way out of development hell somehow, awesome.