Fire Emblem FATES!

DualMix

Wait a second! Did we see a possible death scene for Elise? She's crying, the focus is on her lower face, and she tells someone to "try to be at peace"(trying to relieve someone's(Kamui's?) guilt over her being mortally wounded. If she dies in a cinematic....ugh .

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly they couldn't have made Garon look (and sound) more like an evil child predator if they tried.

Other than that the voices were okay to me. It's just strange after getting used to their japanese voices. (maybe they'll include the jp voice options like in awakening)

The transformation scene gave me flashbacks to Dragon Ball. Maybe Kamui gets access to Kamehameha.

I saw Orochi casting a Fire Ox spell of sorts. I wonder if Hoshido's magic will be based on the Chinese zodiac? We saw a rat in the first trailer. The Chinese zodiac has an ox and rat in it.

I pretty much expected a name change.

I mean "if" is one of those names where it makes sense to the Japanese, but internationally, the average gamer is just going to raise an eyebrow in confusion at such a name.

Edited by Sentinel07

Waitwaitwait! Sooo Mikoto possibly DIES in the explosion when Sakura calls out to her. Kamui tries to kill Aqua. Aqua seems guilty when pleading to Kamui. Aqua has a glowy purple secret. The explosion was purplish. Could Aqua be (purposely or accidentally) responsible for Mikoto's possible death, hence Kamui trying to kill her?

Am I the only one who thought Marx sounded a bit like Chrom or is that just me?

I definitely agree. It might be Matthew Mercer.

Also, I need the image of Marx and Leon standing next to each other in that trailer so it can be my background forever.

I definitely agree. It might be Matthew Mercer.

Also, I need the image of Marx and Leon standing next to each other in that trailer so it can be my background forever.

I need that too... xD

Those who complain about the new title should be grateful that it didn't split in half... yet.

Yes

I hope they don't split it in the overseas release. I just have enough money for one.

According to Kotaku, a Nintendo press release has stated that it will indeed be two games in the West.

and here goes my only hope

Edited by Rapier

So uhh.

Does Mikoto die, judging by Sakura's "MOTHER!!1!11!1!" deal?

And please. Someone please reply/agree with me on this.

I feel Ryouma's voice actor sounds a bit too... harsh.

Like, the man's supposed to come off as a pacifist, like his country, right?

it sends shivers down my spine...

Like the new name Fates, but I'm still probably going to call it If because I'm more used to it.

Dub was better than most dubs of other content, such as anime. The Japanese voiced just add so much more emotion though.

Aqua's English singing was actually pretty good, but it just... paled in comparison to Renka. While the English singer hit some lovely notes, it was just too high-pitched for me and sounded almost forced. Renka's singing on the other hand sounds divine, angelic and pure, which adds more to Aqua and is also more fitting.

Edited by Ekans647

According to Kotaku, a Nintendo press release has stated that it will indeed be two games in the West.

That is strange, this page clearly states that:

During the game, the player must make the choice between Hoshido and Nohr. Each path will offer a completely different storyline with a different set of characters to recruit as allies.

Edited by Ryo

Yes

I hope they don't split it in the overseas release. I just have enough money for one.

and here goes my only hope

-inserts oh god no video-

EDIT: after seeing the page - THERE IS STILL HOPE!

Edited by LoboKD001

I didnt care much if they split the game, since one path is apperently as big as awakening. At a financial standpoint, I could see why they would. Regardless, this is still just as good.