Aqua's problem

Thane

...Is that she's so damn mopey all the time.

No but seriously, she's got a magical disease now as well? Damn, we've got a lot of things going on now. However, it doesn't seem to be "natural", since in the very next scene, we see a robed figure magically throwing objects emitting the same color as Aqua's wound.

We haven't seen them before, and it certainly didn't look like Garon, so maybe that's the final villain?

Damn, you just gotta love the structure of hyped impromptu threads like these.

I am still digesting everything.

Aqua's wound seems to a condition that she didn't want anyone to know of. Maybe she is something much more sinister than just some waifu dancer.

That hooded figure may be a major threat or an elite mook of some kind hard to say.

We can now confirm that the dragon form has a tendency to go off its tits and its a fight of will power between Kamui and the creature.

Plus a but load of other things like it appears in one brief cut scene Elise was dying or something.

Edited by Iron Griffin

It was almost disturbing - the end bit where she was saying, "You can kill me, if you want...but please, do it as yourself..." What does that even mean? Simply a reference to his dragon form?

And why would she want to hide this from Kamui ("Please, don't look at me!") - who, as a royal, could probably help her receive some kind of treatment or something.

And why did Kamui want to kill her to begin with??

So many questions...

I don't like her. I'm getting the feeling that Aqua's being pushed onto me.

"FEEL BAD FOR ME!" Is all I'm getting from her and I don't like it. I don't like romantic interests or characters in general that are just pushed onto you, it's annoying. If I want to feel bad for the character, let me establish the connection instead of having it pushed up my ass.

I don't like her. Maybe I will later on, but I don't like her now.

Also, she's a masochist it seems.

Edited by DualMix

I don't think she is being pushed on you but she definitely an important actor in this upcoming play.

Still we'll see just how far the relationship and connection goes when we learn about the support system.

That said I am intrigued by everything I saw and I will be avoiding every spoiler thread till its release date.

Agreed that Aqua feels a bit too in my face. Maybe it'll be better in the actual game but eh..as long as I don't have to use her every map or she is the only s-support for Kamui I can tolerate her.

There is some speculation that Mikoto might die in the purple explosion and considering that Aqua's strange powers are purple..There might be a very good reason for Kamui to attack Aqua

Agreed that Aqua feels a bit too in my face. Maybe it'll be better in the actual game but eh..as long as I don't have to use her every map or she is the only s-support for Kamui I can tolerate her.

There is some speculation that Mikoto might die in the purple explosion and considering that Aqua's strange powers are purple..There might be a very good reason for Kamui to attack Aqua

Is her power purple? It looked like she was wounded by it by that robed guy, not in control of it.

How can they show Kamui going nuts like that when he's a customizable character? I mean, at best they'll have two versions - one male and one female - but considering we can customize hair length, color and even builds...granted, the purple stuff covered a lot of him, but you could still see his ridiculous hairdo.

She's a dark dragon!!!! My current theory at least. She's the Robin of this game.

But seriously, why is all the imagery of her getting choked out by Kamui? We've had multiple different versions of it now: First, doing the normal strangling with both hands, then doing the one handed grab, now stepping on her throat, it keeps getting weirder.

She's a dark dragon!!!! My current theory at least. She's the Robin of this game.

But seriously, why is all the imagery of her getting choked out by Kamui? We've had multiple different versions of it now: First, doing the normal strangling with both hands, then doing the one handed grab, now stepping on her throat, it keeps getting weirder.

Kamui stepping on her throat is several days old news I believe, and if I were to guess, the scene where he chokes her with his hands is the scene just before things escalate with the dragon form.

Let's all pray Lord Zeon to kick her ass then. Or to sounds Odd Eye at worst.

Oops, wrong game

But yeah, I called it. She seems to be the character who will take over the plot from Kamui's hand like Robin did it to Chrom in Awakening.

She will ends up being a deal breaker, I can see it clearly.

She is to be contaminated by this purple power who also made Kamui goes berserk and transform into a dragon.

And now she's trying to reason them.

At least that'swhat I understood... Did I missed some important information ?

Edited by Tamanoir

Well, we still don't know why Kamui looks like a deer. That's the weirdest part to me. I've come up with two theories:

1. Someone on the design team really, really liked the ending of the third Harry Potter movie

2. There is no limit to how far they will go to avoid having to give characters ankles.

Well, we still don't know why Kamui looks like a deer. That's the weirdest part to me. I've come up with two theories:

1. Someone on the design team really, really liked the ending of the third Harry Potter movie

2. There is no limit to how far they will go to avoid having to give characters ankles.

Hah!

It's like hte Persona series and necks! Almost every character has either some kind of neck accessory or a turtleneck.

It's sort of like the Fire Emblem series and girls with pants, although we at least get quite a few who defy the patriarchy.