Your Opinion on Vocaloid

BurningCandy

Ah, guys, it's 2015, you can google Vocaloid if you're going, "???". I recommend the Vocaloid Wiki.

While I enjoy Vocaloid in general, I'm not a fan of Miku. Too... sqeauky....

My favorite vocaloid is Kamui Gackpo. aka Gakupo.

Interesting idea, although I feel that all their songs are better performed as covers by actual people than using their voice banks.

I love Vocaloid, although now there's way too many for me to keep track of. Also, I think it's odd that the Japanese ones get the most attention when the very first ones were in English, but that's Miku marketing for you.

It doesn't suit my tastes. Then again, I have strange tastes for music, and japanese pop music is one of the styles that attract me the least.

I'm usually not a fan of Miku, but it also depends on the producer- I think Kikuo, Hachi, and Machigerita do a fine job with her.

My favorite Vocaloids would have to be Yuuma, Luka, Yukari, and Mayu. :p

I'm actually really into the Vocaloid community but...

I'm more interested in their songs and people who cover their songs than the Vocaloid themselves.

I really appreciate how diverse the music will be since the people who use them are all different.

The singing community is also pretty big too since instrumentals for Vocaloid songs are almost always available. Yeah.

There are some pretty great songs.

To be completely honest, Vocaloid used to be my thing, but it lost it's charm after overexposure. I'd say I like Luka best these days- Deep female voices always get to me...