New Class Introduction Videos!

rmodz

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO THIS IS ALL ON THE FIRST PAGE.....

New Nohr classes:

Dark Prince/Princess - Royalty donning the equipment of the Nohrian royal family. Inside their body is concealed the power of a dragon.

Garu – A werewolf cursed to eat humans. Has superior strength and speed.

Adventurer (thief promotion)– An adventurer that seeks out treasure in ancient ruins. Using bows and staves, they show off a variety of talents.

Revenant Knight – A warrior attended by a magical dragon. Tramples and overruns the enemy with axes and magic. (As we suspected)

Mana Garu – A high-ranking werewolf with a tenacious physical presence. Holds an even greater ability than Garus. (OUR ANIMALS CAN PROMOTE!)

Dark Blood – A high-ranking noble who holds the spirit of Nohr. Uses magic in addition to swords and dragonstones.

Also, Sorcerer's animations look sick.

New Hoshido Classes

Kitsune - A long-lived fox that deceives humans. Has superior speed and resistance

Shura ("carnage")- A warrior that has surpassed Oni fighters to become like a demi-god. Pulverizes every enemy it comes across with clubs and magic.

Blacksmith – An artisan that forges weapons. Has superior skill and uses kanatas and clubs. (Hero equivalent)

"Spear saint" – A person that has reached the climax of the way of the naginata. Possesses high composure and ability.

Basara ("go crazy") – A person who enjoys an unconventionally wild and free-spirited existence. Sows confusion and disturbance among the enemy with naginatas and magic.

Exorcist/Taoist – A person that has reached the climax of many different magical disciplines. They are extremely well-versed in both magic and staves.

Yamabushi (ascetic monk) – A person who has spiritually awakened to the final stage of asceticism. They heal their allies with staves and kill their enemies with naginatas.

War Miko – Women who fight for the sake of God and the people. They heal their allies with staves and kill their enemies with bows.

Holy Pegasus warrior (I like Seraph Knight)- High-ranking Pegasus Warriors. Along with naginatas, they support and protect their allies with staves.

Golden Kite warrior – Warriors who ride the legendary bird, the Golden Kite. Using naginatas and bows, they have mastered the way of the sky battle.

"Bow saint" - A person that has reached the climax of the way of the bow. They excel in critical hits and accuracy.

Jonin (ninja master) – A leader that controls the ninja. They take out their targets with hidden weapons and swords.

Puppeteer – Craftsmen that skillfully manipulate their karakuri dolls to wield hidden weapons and bows. (they're shot out of the puppet, that's so cool!!!)

Kamui's Hoshido promotion - White Tribe – A high-ranking noble who holds the spirit of Hoshido. Uses staves in addition to swords and dragonstones.

Ninetales - The evolution of Vulpix. A high-ranking fox with strong spiritual powers. Holds an even greater ability than kitsunes.

Edited by Sky Soldier

Thank you so much xD this is so like Fire Emblem Awakening again. I hope there will be more trailers :D

Thanks!

No Problem! As for the classes that bird Hinoka is riding in one of her promotions kinda reminds me of a pheasant. Asama looks pretty interesting too. I'm surprised Oorochi can promote (reclass?) into a lancer unit and Tsukuyomi looks spurt cute in his get up lol

OHHH MY GOOODDD

Adventurer class looks awesome! Promoting transformable units! Dark...Bred? Blood? Bread?

Okay, the ninja promotion looks absolutely baddass. I love it.

And Asama is voiced by Hosoya Yoshimasa, sounds like. Male Robin came back wrong? haha

Now, if only they'd update the site to show more characters. I wanna hear more half-second voice clips!

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

OHHH MY GOOODDD

Adventurer class looks awesome! Promoting transformable units! Dark...Bred? Blood? Bread?

Watching the Hoshidan one now!

I was like Dark Brad? Who's Brad??

Anyway thank you very much for drawing my attention to this! The Hoshido classes look really sick, honestly, but there are some cool ones on the Nohr as well. I like the look of Brave Hero and Adventurer and...uh...Mánagarmr?

I … feel so conflicted on some of these designs.

Why does the lancer promotion have a flag on their butt

What is that giant bird thing on the archer promotion's bow

Why are bow-wielding pegasus knights riding a swan phoenix thing

Oh my goodness, these classes are too amazing for words... Oni's promotions both look amazing, and promotable shifters! My brain can't process all the condensed awesomeness. What a time to be alive.

I just realized that beast units can promote now......that Nohr wolf boy's red costume suits him much better as does Nishiki's white costume. Also is it just me or is the Nohr Wolf boy's voice much higher than expected lol?