New Class Introduction Videos!

rmodz

I know that Butler/Maid is essentially confirmed as a promoted class.

But, did anyone catch that Jakob and Felicia gained the same level of experience as unpromoted characters during the gameplay shots that we saw?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, did anyone catch that Jakob and Felicia gained the same level of experience as unpromoted characters during the gameplay shots that we saw?

Is it possible that they have a skill? Alternatively, the class might have increased Exp gain; I think some healer classes did in past games?

I'm still of the opinion that they are a special class. How could a promoted class have HP that low?

I'm still of the opinion that they are a special class. How could a promoted class have HP that low?

In general, the HP of all the units that we've seen has been pretty bad. But I agree that it is suspicious.

That would mean, though, that the other promotion option for Elise and Rod Knights would be Adventurer and not Maid/Butler. I have no problem with that whatsoever.

In general, the HP of all the units that we've seen has been pretty bad. But I agree that it is suspicious.

That would mean, though, that the other promotion option for Elise and Rod Knights would be Adventurer and not Maid/Butler. I have no problem with that whatsoever.

Or something we haven't seen yet. The game's supposed to have 60+ classes, right? I only counted 54 so far, and that's counting Priest/Priestess and Maid/Butler as separate classes.

Or something we haven't seen yet. The game's supposed to have 60+ classes, right? I only counted 54 so far, and that's counting Priest/Priestess and Maid/Butler as separate classes.

I believe, based on the class video, they count dark prince and dark princess as different classes.

I believe, based on the class video, they count dark prince and dark princess as different classes.

Even with that, we don't have 60 yet, unless we're counting really weird stuff like monster classes.

I noticed the butler/maid's rapid exp gain as well. But other than that, nothing else suggests that Maid and Butler aren't promoted classes, so that just made me really confused.

I think we can be pretty sure that Rod Knights don't promote to Adventurer, since Felicia and Jakob can reclass to Strategist but not to Adventurer.

Edited by Bovinian

I noticed the butler/maid's rapid exp gain as well. But other than that, nothing else suggests that Maid and Butler aren't promoted classes, so that just made me really confused.

I think we can be pretty sure that Rod Knights don't promote to Adventurer, since Felicia and Jakob can reclass to Strategist but not to Adventurer, and there is no evidence of a different Tier 1 class that could have Strategist and Maid/Butler as promotion options.

What can Felicia and Jakob reclass to? If they have Rod Knight as a base class, their reclass list has to include both of its promotions, so if Butler/Maid is the only candidate that shows up on their list, it has to be the other Rod Knight promotion.

What can Felicia and Jakob reclass to? If they have Rod Knight as a base class, their reclass list has to include both of its promotions, so if Butler/Maid is the only candidate that shows up on their list, it has to be the other Rod Knight promotion.

When Felicia uses a Parallel Seal as a Maid, she has Strategist and Brave Hero + Bow Knight (Mercenary tree) as reclass options.

When Jakob uses a Parallel Seal as a Butler, he has Strategist and Paladin + Great Knight (Cavalier tree) as reclass options.

When Felicia uses a Parallel Seal as a Maid, she has Strategist and Brave Hero + Bow Knight (Mercenary tree) as reclass options.

When Jakob uses a Parallel Seal as a Butler, he has Strategist and Paladin + Great Knight (Cavalier tree) as reclass options.

Only two class trees? Strange. In any case, if it's just those three, no other possible Rod Knight promotions, then Maid/Butler has to be a Rod Knight promotion.

Even with that, we don't have 60 yet, unless we're counting really weird stuff like monster classes.

There's Aqua/Azura and at least one promotion, maybe two to mirror Kamui/Corrin.

In the favor of Maids/Butlers being normal promoted units, we have:

-2 Troubadour (Rod Knight) skills

-base 6 movement

-Multiple weapon types (something only cavaliers generally have as unpromoted)

In favor of them being a special class we have:

-unpromoted exp gain

-unnaturally low health

-possible level 40 cap

Normally I'd say that there is enough evidence to say they promote from Rod Knights but the latter 3 evidences make me doubt that.

Edited by NekoKnight

Since Butler/Maid is most likely a Rod Knight promotion, that would be weird for Elise considering she is royalty and everything.