New Class Introduction Videos!

rmodz

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berserker's class description: Specializes in one-hit critical attacks.

Was the description similar for berserkers in Awakening? Or is this implying passive crit bonuses are back? Snipers have this description too.

And welp, this pretty much confirms thieves do promote into bow knights

Edited by Bovinian

So whichever path Kamui promotes in, his armor is colored according to it? I very much enjoy that. Kamuis base in the hoshido path never really seemed fitting compared to everyone else, he fit in with the nohr a lot more.

It's more likely a type of bow and not the sniper (advanced archer?) class itself.

I figured, but it looks kind of … not good. Reminds me of a flagpole or something with an eagle perched on top. Oh well, I suppose I'll get used to it. Along with all the other stuff.

Also, Skype chat is wondering why Hoshido classes put so many weird things on their butt.

Whoa, a phoenix rider?

Ya. In casual and classic the phoenix rider can come back as soon as it's KO'd, but in phoenix mode the two cancel each other out and it becomes the one unit that doesn't return to life upon being KO'd.

So what happens if Kamui promotes before chapter 6?

Also I like the Hoshido classes much more than Nohr. Looks like they have more lance users?

It's probably story-based. You probably have to be past Ch.X to promote into whatever the promotions are.

i'm loving the difference in kamui's promoted class depending on what side you pick. i'm also pretty interested in the sword transformation- is it still yatogami? or is it a different one? b/c the one you get on nohr seems to look pretty similar to marx's.

That's a banner. They were commonly used by Japanese armies during the feudal era.

Yeah but why is it on her butt

Anybody notice that Sakura's promoted appearance looks just like Mikoto? And think of Lissa's save promotion look like Emmeryn.

oh damn. you're right.

well, we found the mom's class. it also explains why sakura has blue, rather than her red scheme in it too.

Edited by falcoknights

;_; The phoenix rider and puppeteer classes look amazing- if only Nohr had a counterpart for that.

But wow, Nishiki so far looks to be my favorite character from Hoshido at the time, his beast form looks way better than his Nohr counterpart in my honest opinion.

Hoshido Classes

Shura ("carnage")- Promoted Oni (clubs and magic)

Blacksmith - Hero equivalent (kanatas and clubs)

"Spear saint" - Promoted Lancer (only naginatas)

Basara ("go crazy") - Naginata and magic (Mage promotion)

Exorcist - magic and staves

Yamabushi (ascetic monk) - lances and staves

War Miko - bows and staves (Sakura and Mikoto class)

Holy Pegasus - naginatas and staves

Golden Kite warrior - naginatas and bows

"Bow saint" - sniper equivalent

Jonin (ninja master) - hidden and swords

Puppeteer - hidden and bows (they're shot out of the puppet, that's so cool!!!)

Kamui's Hoshido promotion - White Tribe - Sword, Dragonstone, Staff

Edited by Sky Soldier

It's a sashimono, not carried on her butt but on her back * U *

It still looks a tad awkward.

I mean, I'll probably get used to everything I find weird in the class roll but for now it just seems so … weird.

EDIT: Whuh … Hoshido Kamui promotion uses STAVES?

Edited by Sunwoo

I am really loving the class animations and outfits. They all look really really cool. I'm kind of bummed out we didn't see any Aqua, she's such an important character you'd think they'd give her class some focus.

Was anyone else reminded of the Miqo'te pose with Charlotte's victory pose?

What is Kamui's Hoshido promotion? What weapons can he/she use?

His Nohr promotion is so awesome. I will really miss not using Nohr classes while I play Hoshido.

EDIT: Nevermind!

His Nohr Promotion is SO much cooler. Staves are for squares.

Edited by Leif

I'm not afraid to admit that I had a big, stupid grin the entire time I watched those videos. The high pitched squeals on the other hand...

I really wish I could read Japanese. The Hoshido promotions all look so cool. Especially the Oni ones, man I really want to know more about the Oni ones.

EDIT: Never mind. Clubs and magic, huh? And you people doubted the Oni mysticism.

Edited by Honey Bunny