Maid vs Butler  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Felicia or Joker?

• Hell yeah! Maids are great!
    • BUTLER? Yes please!
    • Both.
    • Neither.
  2. 2. Who is more kawaii?

• FELICIA!!! Plus she's good with knifes!
    • JOKER!!! He's definitely the husbando!
    • BOTH!!! So adorable.
    • Uh.. neither.
  3. 3. Who would you rather spend time with in Amie?

• Felicia <3
    • Joker <3
    • Both <333
    • Not my thing </3

Felicia's voice makes me want to stab myself with pointy objects.

I wonder what the other maid is for, since it might be confirmed they're gender locked to your avatar.

Edited by Sophie

Joker holds himself in high regard. I wouldn't be surprised if like, Felicia was his student in... bultering? Lol, is that a thing?

Felicia is adorable.

"Only holds prime respect for the main character." So, I'm the Chrom to his Frederick, or??

Felicia is my darling. Based on what was said in the Treehouse presentation, I wonder if Joker/Felicia are exclusive based on Kamui's gender. They are basically the same class, after all. Getting more than one would be redundant.

And if the blue-haired maid does join us later, that means there'd only be two total playable. It'd definitely be less excessive that way.

Joker. His Japanese voice is so pleasant to listen to. He's also really nice to look at. I'm curious about his character. I hope he ends up being a good character even though he's fixated on Kamui.

Both. Because I like them both and couldn't pick one over the other.

Joker is a high class and very sophisticated. Felicia is a super adorable clutz. Maybe I'll favor one more when I see some supports.

Edited by Mystical_Ice

I love both of them. Felicia's adorable, especially with her super moe Japanese voice but I also love that smile she flashes in and before combat, plus how she holds her knife.

But Zero's necessary for Capturing and has such awesome animations.

And I'd never Fire Emblem Amie a unit I actually liked, that's creepy not my thing.

Eh considering that the choice is solely based on the gender of Kamui it won't make much difference to me since I tend to alternate the gender of my avatar on multiple playthroughs I will see plenty of both.

Felicia is my darling. Based on what was said in the Treehouse presentation, I wonder if Joker/Felicia are exclusive based on Kamui's gender. They are basically the same class, after all. Getting more than one would be redundant.

And if the blue-haired maid does join us later, that means there'd only be two total playable. It'd definitely be less excessive that way.

To take what they said literally, who you start out with depends on Kamui's gender; nothing says one's unavailable (and we actually have screens floating around showing Joker and M!Kamui on the battlefield at the same time).

JOKER!!!! Not really a big fan of cute klutz moeblob girls. Felicia is cute but her voice is annoying as hell.

Joker is one hell of a butler.