Maid vs Butler  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Felicia or Joker?

• Hell yeah! Maids are great!
    • BUTLER? Yes please!
    • Both.
    • Neither.
  2. 2. Who is more kawaii?

• FELICIA!!! Plus she's good with knifes!
    • JOKER!!! He's definitely the husbando!
    • BOTH!!! So adorable.
    • Uh.. neither.
  3. 3. Who would you rather spend time with in Amie?

• Felicia <3
    • Joker <3
    • Both <333
    • Not my thing </3

I don't get the obsession with maids, and Joker's name is so stupid (and I'm glad it was changed), but I sort of like Felicia anyway and I don't know why.

Still, we should get Felicia, Oboro, Pieri, Sakura and Elise together and give them a gigantic loudspeaker each, then sell earmuffs at high prices to people who pass by.

It's bulletproof.

To take what they said literally, who you start out with depends on Kamui's gender; nothing says one's unavailable (and we actually have screens floating around showing Joker and M!Kamui on the battlefield at the same time).

I don't remember where I saw it, but you first meet Jakob (as a Unit) after Devil's Bog, along with Leo.

I prefer Jakob. He is very sexy and I like how he's at my service during My Castle if I choose to play as Femui... and he is a cute healer... and an asshole to anyone that is not you... PURITTI NAISU, if I must say so.

Since marriage is now official, he's probably the best contender because of his long availability, but I also have to consider his stats and what not.

... dang, I'm falling for IS' fanservice trap, aren't I?

... dang, I'm falling for IS' fanservice trap, aren't I?

None can resist so you might as well give up now. Accept the sexiness.

Y'know, come to think of it, it's not really fair that people who are interested in guys get someone with a soothing voice which is smooth as silk while those who are interested in women get a character whose voice could shatter glass.

Edited by Thane

Pretty neutral for both of them because I'm waiting for the localization. If they can change Felicia's voice to be less of a squealing mess (like with Olivia), I will definitely like her just as much as I like Joker/Jakob. I'm suddenly reminded of that thing in Devil Survivor 2 where you can choose between a male and female Tico. Though female Tico is not at all like Felicia in appearance, and I haven't heard the voice overs for the remake, Jakob reminds me of male Tico: calm, cool, and somewhat responsible.

Y'know, come to think of it, it's not really fair that people who are interested in guys get someone with a soothing voice which is smooth as silk while those who are interested in women get a character whose voice could shatter glass.

It really is. Must be the appeal of cute things that sound and look vulnerable. Not my kind of thing, but props to those who do like it.

NNno! I must resist the sexiness... past games had sexier characters and still almost zero fanservice...!!

I wonder how her voice will change in the dub. I'm 100% sure it won't be squeaky after seeing the backlash from non-Japanese fans, lol.

NNno! I must resist the sexiness... past games had sexier characters and still almost zero fanservice...!!

I wonder how her voice will change in the dub. I'm 100% sure it won't be squeaky after seeing the backlash from non-Japanese fans, lol.

They won't have to see any backlash to know it's not nearly as popular as it is in Japan. A lot of people might like more "traditionally feminine" voices, sure, but hardly super forced childish voices that sound completely unnatural; it just isn't a thing over here - seriously, Oboro's battle cries sound like a five-year-old casually greeting a friend.

They won't have to see any backlash to know it's not nearly as popular as it is in Japan. A lot of people might like more "traditionally feminine" voices, sure, but hardly super forced childish voices that sound completely unnatural; it just isn't a thing over here - seriously, Oboro's battle cries sound like a five-year-old casually greeting a friend.

Alvin and the chipmunks did ok.

Joker is precious and must be defended at all costs.

cinnamon bun too good for this world, too precious, too pure

and an ass to anyone who isn't you

aka the embodiment of perfection