Lushiris

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I was a few minutes late on checking the site before the update haha

Edit: Hamada Kenji is Asama, not Hosoya Yoshimasa, like I previously thought. He looks very hippie like though haha

Setsuna is best girl.

I'm waiting for the hate of Pieri's and Oboro's voices to begin. I personally love them, but I know they're gonna get flak.

Lazwald sounds mature, Luna sounds kind, Odin sounds calm. I.....was not expecting that.

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

Ugh, Inigo is Marx's subordinate... I heard that was a possibility, but I wasn't sure. I wish it had been someone else. The Hoshido siblings' underlings are all new characters, but three of Nohr's characters are taken up by the Awakening kids... I guess I should be happy it's only three.

We have only 39 characters, 2 of which we don't know wether or not they are playable. That's a much smaller cast than Awakening. Keep in mind that that number is cut in half depending on what version you choose.

Then again, a smaller cast means more character development?

EDIT: It seems that Joker or Felicia will join depending on your gender, so that locks out another character as well.

So that's 36; split that in half and you have 18. That's a small number of units.

Edited by Leif

Ugh, Inigo is Marx's subordinate... I heard that was a possibility, but I wasn't sure. I wish it had been someone else. The Hoshido siblings' underlings are all new characters, but three of Nohr's characters are taken up by the Awakening kids... I guess I should be happy it's only three.

Xander's underlings should have been a Nohrian Abel/Cain pair. Would have been cool IMO.

EDIT: It seems that Joker or Felicia will join depending on your gender, so that locks out another character as well.

Not necessarily, I think only their roles (and potentially joining time) would differ. You can still see Joker in My Castle with a Male Avatar.

Checked out all the voice clips. I was hoping Oboro would have a deeper voice, but I'll live. I'll get used to it. Setsuna seems to speak kind of … slow, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't really have any opinion on anyone else whom I haven't already heard before the update, but I like that Kagerou's voice is deeper.

Also, Asama's hair kind of makes me want to cry. It looks like Super Saiyan Goku but in a different color.

Not necessarily, I think only their roles (and potentially joining time) would differ. You can still see Joker in My Castle with a Male Avatar.

ACK. Forgot about that.

Still, we have a tiny cast. Awakening's playable character count was 49.

It's even smaller when you split down one of the two paths. I think this will offer a lot of character development since 49 characters in Awakening was rather large and most characters fell off to the way side.

Edited by Leif

It was stated here, that Felicia will be in charge of My Castle if you're male, and another character will be if you're female. (I'm assuming it's Joker and he may get a name change come English release)

https://youtu.be/arFsxZ8QWPM?t=7h29m9s

ACK. Forgot about that.

Still, we have a tiny cast. Awakening's playable character count was 49.

It's even smaller when you split down one of the two paths. I think this will offer a lot of character development since 49 characters in Awakening was rather large and most characters fell off to the way side.

Well... have you considered the possibility we have seen them all yet? Cause that's kinda important.

We have only 39 characters, 2 of which we don't know wether or not they are playable. That's a much smaller cast than Awakening. Keep in mind that that number is cut in half depending on what version you choose.

Then again, a smaller cast means more character development?

So that's 36; split that in half and you have 18. That's a small number of units.

The official site isn't going to have every character.

The English FEA site has 37. (the JP site only has 30)

The official site isn't going to have every character.

The English FEA site has 37. (the JP site only has 30)

Wow, I am braindead today. I totally forgot about Crimson and that Noire-lookalike character. We still haven't seen a Male Troubadour for Nohr yet.

At the very least, the voice actors of the Awakening expies seem to be putting on different voices. It's hard to gauge from such short clips but I definitely hear a difference between Severa and Luna.