Official Website Update (6/16)

Lushiris

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going with what everyone else has been saying, but uh........ that's it?!? That's all the characters?!?!

I mean, sure, maybe they haven't shown them all yet, except.... uh, in none of the videos, none of the screenshots, none of the artworks have we seen a single character not on there. I'm getting a sinking feeling....

Edit: Nevermind, Nishiki and the Nohrian shapeshifter are not on there. So this is not the complete roster, we are definitely missing at least two characters, maybe more. Panic subsiding.

Edited by dragonlordsd

There was a character with glasses in the intro video correct? We still know nothing about that guy so Its safe to assume we still dont know all the characters.

As for the the new ones shown, I was so happy to see Setsuna. As for Asama..Im just not digging that hair. It doesn't fit his calm personality either.

Side note, Pieri and Oboros voices..Thank you Nintendo for my daily dose of Kawaii <3

At the very least, the voice actors of the Awakening expies seem to be putting on different voices. It's hard to gauge from such short clips but I definitely hear a difference between Severa and Luna.

I noticed this too. I didn't really like Owain's Japanese voice very much but Odin's seems alright. Is he trying to pretend like he's the Black Knight or something in that first voice clip? Haha

Just going with what everyone else has been saying, but uh........ that's it?!? That's all the characters?!?!

I mean, sure, maybe they haven't shown them all yet, except.... uh, in none of the videos, none of the screenshots, none of the artworks have we seen a single character not on there. I'm getting a sinking feeling....

Ahem. Might I redirect you over here?

The official site isn't going to have every character.

The English FEA site has 37. (the JP site only has 30

Crimson is not on there, that Noire Dark Mage girl isn't there, and we don't have a male troubadour or female thief.

Fates seems to be going for equal gender representation so there should be male/female equivalents for all classes.

EDIT:

Well, Crimson looks like a woman, but who knows? She/he could be a guy?

Crimson is not on there, that Noire Dark Mage girl isn't there, and we don't have a male troubadour or female thief.

Fates seems to be going for equal gender representation so there should be male/female equivalents for all classes.

EDIT:

Oh, Jeez I forgot about them. Ok, good, I just panicked for a second. The website looked so.... final.

There's a 3rd Path everybody. Not sure how you can come to the conclusion we've seen the entire playable cast. Especially since Fates has 3 decks in Cipher, and two of them are for Hoshido and Nohr.

Edited by Alazen

EDIT:

I know Tsubaki is in this game but Crimson would have to be one really feminine looking guy then.

There's a 3rd Path everybody. Not sure how you can come to the conclusion we'v seen the entire playable cast. Especially since Fates has 3 decks in Cipher, and two of them are for Hoshido and Nohr.

Yeah... like I said, the Awakening site only has 30 characters (got some more after release though)

Blue maid still nowhere to be found.

I was about to say that the blue-haired chick under Hinoka might've been her but then I realized that she was under Hoshido and the blue-haired maid appears on Nohr Boxart

I was about to say that the blue-haired chick under Hinoka might've been her but then I realized that she was under Hoshido and the blue-haired maid appears on Nohr Boxart

That and she looks nothing like her. Seriously, where our blue maid at? Is she some secret or is she that unimportant?

I know it's too early to say this but Leon and Takumi seem to have the best subordinates on each side.

Blue maid still nowhere to be found.

Yea, now it's starting to bother me that she hasn't popped up. It seems like she should have been in the "both" section with the other maids/butlers.

I was waiting for the site to update. Glad it did! I'll get to translating these like I did the others.

For convenience, can someone post the VA updates all in one post here? I'm not familiar with VAs too much so often read their names wrong. : ) Anyone who studies/speaks Japanese knows that name kanji are hell. xD

Edited by Kirokan

I was waiting for the site to update. Glad it did! I'll get to translating these like I did the others.

For convenience, can someone post the VA updates all in one post here? I'm not familiar with VAs too much so often read their names wrong. : ) Anyone who studies/speaks Japanese knows that name kanji are hell. xD

I'm assuming the OP of the old VA thread is accurate for Saizou and such. In that case:

Saizou: Tarusuke Shingaki

Kagerou: Rie Murakawa

Hinata: Mitsuhiro Ichiki

Oboro: Nozomi Sasaki

Asama: Kenji Hamada

Setsuna: Ayano Ishikawa

Lazward: Ryuuichi Kijima

Pieri: Minami Takahashi

Odin: Hidenori Takahashi

Zero: Takehito Koyasu

Luna: Saori Seto

Belka: Masumi Tazawa

Harold: Riki Kitazawa

Elfie: Yuuki Wahara

I'm assuming the OP of the old VA thread is accurate for Saizou and such. In that case:

As usual, thank you for your help egobarrier : ) This will speed things up.

Sigh, I got so used to names like Marx that writing Xander in is a chore... xD For now I'm writing both names, but eventually will be sure to use only localized ones.

As usual, thank you for your help egobarrier : ) This will speed things up.

Sigh, I got so used to names like Marx that writing Xander in is a chore... xD For now I'm writing both names, but eventually will be sure to use only localized ones.

Derp. Forgot Sakura's groupies.

Tsubaki: Takamasa Mogi

Kazahana: Yayoi Sugaya