Official Website Update (6/16)

Lushiris

It was stated here, that Felicia will be in charge of My Castle if you're male, and another character will be if you're female. (I'm assuming it's Joker and he may get a name change come English release)

Pretty sure the japanese dev on the Treehouse set said that Joker was in charge of Female Kamui's Castle. The translator didn't mention his name though. He probably asssumed most viewers didn't know who Joker-san was, so he purposely omitted his name.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think everyone forgot about that one interview with Famitsu.

In fact, since the new game has more characters than even Awakening (likely because of the two campaigns in one), there were worries if Yusuke Kozaki would accept the offer or not, so the team were very glad when he agreed to reprise the role again.

Whoo loving Setsuna and Belka's voices...

Also really like Tsukuyomi's as well ~

was pretty surprised to hear how childish Oboro's seemed,

but since we've already been shown snippets of her "battle cries" from the videos, I kind of prepared myself ; u ;

I will still love her regardless, haha ~

I'm absolutely in love with Oboro's character design...and her voice makes me want to kill myself. y u do dis, Japan?

You'll get used to it. Her voice isn't even bad, it just feels incongruous with what I imagined of her character.

You'll get used to it. Her voice isn't even bad, it just feels incongruous with what I imagined of her character.

Her battle cries are pretty bad though. I know we're not often allowed to criticize Japanese voice acting, but if you think the English voice acting lacked "oomph", listen to her. It's too bad, because I'm sure I'm going to use her all the time due to her wonderfully smug appearance; here's to hoping her bio is interesting.

...And I'm never using Pieri in the Japanese version either. What is up with all those "cute" voices?

Edited by Thane

Here you go everyone!

Or check out spoilers below. Or...should I make a different thread for this?

saizoutranslated.jpg

kageroutranslate.jpg

hinatatranslate.jpg

oborotranslate.jpg

asamatranslate.jpg

setsunatranslate.jpg

tsubakitranslate.jpg

kazahanatranslate.jpg

lazwardtranslate.jpg

pieritranslate.jpg

odintranslate.jpg

zerotranslate.jpg

lunatranslate.jpg

belkatranslate.jpg

haroldtranslate.jpg

elfietranslate.jpg

You're wonderful as always, thank you!

So uh...Suzukaze and Saizou are twins? Of course...how could I not see the uncanny resemblance?

Oboro has a "personality fitting a girl her age"? Oh come on, just let her be a smug motherflipper, please?

Hot diggity, Odin is RIPPED!

Oh my goodness, Harold's face! I'm actually laughing out loud!

Edited by Thane

Thanks for the translation and now I understand why people say Harold is Gaston + Captain America...

In the left screenshot of Saizou's profile, is that when Suzukaze leaves Saizou because he owes Kamui his life and will serve him no matter what?

You … actually took the time to do all that formatting?! Kirokan, you are truly amazing.

I can't help it... I wasn't satisfied with just the text, and I already did this with the previous character profiles, so consistency!

You're wonderful as always, thank you!

So uh...Suzukaze and Saizou are twins? Of course...how could I not see the uncanny resemblance?

Oboro has a "personality fitting a girl her age"? Oh come on, just let her be a smug motherflipper, please?

I assume fraternal twins, rather than identical.

That was interesting about Oboro, though. xD

Oh and this time, the part on Odin's profile that says Hoshidian arts really was Hoshido despite him being Nohr! I double tripled checked! xD (Because people know how I often write one or the other by accident now and then)

Edited by Kirokan

Thank you Kirokan!

I really like the sound of Asama and Setsuna and I will probably use both of them.

And I wonder if Kazahana and Elfie just look older than they actually are or if Sakura and Elise are older than they look. I guess it is possible they are different ages and still became childhood friends.

I can't help it... I wasn't satisfied with just the text, and I already did this with the previous character profiles, so consistency!

I assume fraternal twins, rather than identical.

That was interesting about Oboro, though. xD

Oh and this time, the part on Odin's profile that says Hoshidian arts really was Hoshido despite him being Nohr! I double tripled checked! xD (Because people know how I often write one or the other by accident now and then)

I was mainly talking about the anime genetics of red and green hair, hehe.

I wouldn't say Oboro's description was "interesting" so much as it was terrifying. I had actually planned to use her a lot, but now I'm not so sure.

First off: Thanks for the translation~!

Second, I see a desert chapter in Hoshido's future. I don't know what to think about that.

Third. . .I swear Tsubaki and Lazward are long-lost brothers or something.

Lastly. . .poor Leon. His servants consist of crazy and crazier.

Well, you're all the more amazing for doing so but I feel so bad at the same time about it XD;

Also, I'm still using Oboro lol. Setsuka seems like someone with no social skills or something like that, although something about her portrait kinda bugs me. Maybe it's the fish lips thing, which is something that bothered me about Sully's portrait. Asama sounds like an interesting dude. (But his hair …) Odin sounds like a decent guy, wonder how he gets along with Leon and Zero.

Edited by Sunwoo

"[Oboro] has a personality appropriate for a girl her age" And her age is....? Seriously I still can't even see a girl when I look at her so I have no idea how old she's supposed to be. Other than between 12 and 35 anyway. I mean I can guess based on context that she's probably pretty young, late teens at most, but still.

Kazahana still a cutie. Best Hoshido girl.

Zero still creepy. Also still hot. Not sure if I love him or hate him.

Wonder if Luna will get different dialogue depending on whether you play as a male or female Kamui. Probably not, or at least not more than minor changes here and there.

Hinata sounds like every shounen hero ever.

Asama is way older than I was expecting. I thought he'd be the same age as Sakura. I love his design though.

I was really hoping Camilla wouldn't be a yandere, but the more I hear about her and Belka the more it seems like she will be.

Anyway, thanks for the translations as usual Kirokan.

I have my thoughts on the voices, but since I'll be playing in English anyway they don't really matter much to me.

Edited by capmalachi

Again, thank you Kirokan !

Sheesh, so much freaks in Nohr.

Oboro, 'A personality appropriate for a girl of her age', uh wut ?

Pieri... I wonder if they will actually do something with her, it's established that she is a huge psycho.

Belka is a professional killer... so why is she not an assassin then ?

Edited by B.Leu

First off: Thanks for the translation~!

Second, I see a desert chapter in Hoshido's future. I don't know what to think about that.

Third. . .I swear Tsubaki and Lazward are long-lost brothers or something.

Lastly. . .poor Leon. His servants consist of crazy and crazier.

Marxander have Pieri though...

And Hinoka have some weirdoes....

Sakura's servants seems surprisingly qualified for someone so young.

Ugh, Inigo is Marx's subordinate... I heard that was a possibility, but I wasn't sure. I wish it had been someone else. The Hoshido siblings' underlings are all new characters, but three of Nohr's characters are taken up by the Awakening kids... I guess I should be happy it's only three.

I feel you. It makes me feel like Nohr is a lower priority because they just reuse assets from Awakening, but one of the sides was bound to get jiffed.