Um...long time no see? ^^;

Cain Magnus

While I've only been gone for a couple of years, I've seen that this forum has become even more colossal than before, and with many unfamiliar faces.

But I guess re-introductions are due? I go by Magnus just about everywhere I visit or participate on the internet. A minority of members here may remember who I am if they're still around, but regardless, I figured I'd properly re-introduce myself to the forum, as there are many who I do not know and now I feel sort of like a stranger again, even though I haven't been gone that long. I guess it's just the rapidly grown number of members here over the small course of time.

I won't divulge into deeper details of why I just vanished. I've been through my fair share of stress with everyday life situations and my health has surprisingly dwindled more than usual for a young man such myself. I've been through many ruts and fell off with many people and forums communication-wise. None of it was due to drama, just that I've been trapped in a little ball I unwillingly made for myself for a while until I finally began to break back out of it. But enough of depressing stuff...I'll finally get into a little things about myself.

I love gaming. I like Fire Emblem, of course. It's been a really long time since I've played FE though, so I'm quite rusty with knowledge of the games I've played. Mega Man and Tales Series are my absolute favorite games to play. I'm also a very active player of an MMO called Elsword. I have many other games I love, but I'll be here all day.

I won't get much into other hobbies other than I am an aspiring fictional writer (and possibly dream to do something with it for my future). During my time of activeness on this forum, I posted two (incomplete) fictional stories. I'd like to say my writing skills are a little more improved than when I used to write here in the past, but I still have much to learn and I don't hold myself in very high esteem (probably never will). I look back on those incomplete stories only to cringe, but it's something I can't erase. I might come back to them one day and completely redo them, but only time will tell. I may share a new fictional story I'm working on, but considering how much I re-write chapters for it, that is another...iffy one. XD

My apologies for the length of this intro. It went longer than I intended. Regardless, I hope to get well-acquainted, as well as re-acquainted with some who may know me. I'm a rather shy person, but I try to socialize.

I think I already told you the bulk of what I wanted to. . .but I forgot about plugging the writing competition! It's currently the voting phase, but the next prompt should be up by Sunday!

whoa whoa whoa...I get back on after a couple of years and the next person I see is my boy Magnus!? I figured you go here too but that coincidence is too much man!

(It's UP, btw)

Anyways, welcome back as well, good to see that things haven't changed all that much, but at the same time, its still quite fresh here.

I think I already told you the bulk of what I wanted to. . .but I forgot about plugging the writing competition! It's currently the voting phase, but the next prompt should be up by Sunday!

Ohh? I'm going to check that out right away. Sounds rather interesting, and might actually help me a bit. Thank you!

whoa whoa whoa...I get back on after a couple of years and the next person I see is my boy Magnus!? I figured you go here too but that coincidence is too much man!

(It's UP, btw)

Anyways, welcome back as well, good to see that things haven't changed all that much, but at the same time, its still quite fresh here.

LOL, well this was certainly a surprise. We must have been thinking the same thing when deciding to come back. Plus, now that I'm surfing through your name history, I believe I've seen you around here a couple years back, just that I didn't know you at the time, and you didn't know me. XD