Famitsu Digital Issue 6/17

Lushiris

Thanks to Nintendo Everything!
http://nintendoeverything.com/scans-roundup-animal-crossing-fire-emblem-fates-hyrule-warriors-3ds-the-great-ace-attorney-more/

Easier viewing:

http://imgur.com/a/TKMtL

Edited by VincentASM
Technically not "scans", since no scanner is involved : P

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to mainly be a rehash of everything we know so far. But,

-We are now formally introduced to Asama (Priest under Hinoka) and Setsuna (archer under Hinoka)

-There are about 3 pages about support conversations.

-And it is very interesting that Mikoto and Garon are tagged as joining in both scenarios.......

Edited by Sky Soldier

Hmm, Aqua is Garon's child, according to Famitsu.

But if their logic is correct, you can recruit Garon and Mikoto in both paths? I have my doubts XD

(It probably just means they appear in both campaigns... right?)

Hmm... Okay, it's just like Famitsu's Awakening pre-launch issue. Nothing really new at all.

There is a brief section on support conversations, but I'll leave that for translators good at dialogue (i.e. not me).

Also... you can obtain Marth's Tiara with his Amiibo. Is it an accessory? XD

Darn, I was hoping for a promotion tree! Oh well, maybe there's something in there clarifying how much amiibo characters are integrated into the game.

Mikoto and Garon being "both routes" is very strange. Maybe they just mean they're characters that are heavily important to the story on both sides, not necessarily recruitable? That would be pretty spoilery for pre-release info.

So um... can I just say that Asama's design is amazing?

So I can see confirmation that Aqua is Garon's daughter I believe, and a new affiliation for the knight on page 3(It sounds close to the french word "chevalier", which means knight, but that'd be weird)

Aw... no new characters apart from Asama and Sertsuna. I though we would discover some new ones or at least have formal presentations of Crimson, Mozume *coughs* blue haired maid, Not!Noire blonde dark mage, the Garou..., maybe a Pegassus warrior or a promoted one available in both campaings.... but nothing, okay :C

Edited by Kyan Surr

I only noticed this now but if you look at the advert, you can see both the Kamui's have different swords!