Famitsu Digital Issue 6/17

Lushiris

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which page? In all of them I see they both have the same sword :/

The ery last one.It seems as if the Yatagomi is darker or is a different sword alltogether.

So um... can I just say that Asama's design is amazing?

So I can see confirmation that Aqua is Garon's daughter I believe, and a new affiliation for the knight on page 3(It sounds close to the french word "chevalier", which means knight, but that'd be weird)

Huh, not sure what you're seeing there.

You mean Benoit is Charlotte's colleague?

Also, Famitsu made a mistake in one of the info boxes along the bottom. Where it should be info about the special Cipher cards is just a repeat of the Master/Parallel Seal info. Whoops.

EDIT

The ery last one.It seems as if the Yatagomi is darker or is a different sword alltogether.

That's Marx's blade. Female Kamui's sword is in her right hand.

Edited by VincentASM

Umm.... ok, how on earth would Garon join you?? Please don't give us a repeat of Walhart, that was just weird.

Dad, I know we had our different, you're a dick, you kidnapped me, but honestly, you're so freaking swag on your throne.

*Ganon joined the party*

Nah, but if they pull a Walmart, a Emmcliff a whatever deus ex machina, that just won't do.

Huh, not sure what you're seeing there.

You mean Benoit is Charlotte's colleague?

He's talking about the last page, where you can see the enemy knight's faction.

While it tells us that Garon and Mikoto are 'playable' on both routes, it doesn't at all say what that entails. It could be one chapter where you have to control both of them (maybe during the prologue or something), and that's it.

Edited by Sky Soldier

Honestly a part of me desperately hopes that Garon really is playable as a normal unit just for the hilarity of bringing him in to fire emblem amie.

Who in their right minds wants to rub faces with him?

What? Garon as a playable Hoshido unit?

What?!

That makes no sense! Garon is the sworn Hoshidian enemy, who in their right mind would allow him into their army?

Edited by Leif

So Garon can be recruited in the Hoshido path, but none of the other royals can? That can not be right, we must be missing something here.

What if you kill off all the other royals before recruiting Garon/Mikoto :B

And then story shenanigans

Edited by L95

Rinkah I shall rub your face and those abs. :drool:

Also it looks like there is quite a variety of interactions between party members.

Wait... You son of a... You leave my Rinkah alone before I send you to hell. YOU HEAR M- wait wut.

Yeah, that's nice. Now we need some more interactions. With more party members.

Recruitable leaders probably means they only join for the very last chapters, once the REAL threat is revealed. Also for the record, I don't think either of them is Kamui and/or Aqua's real parents. (Which means no possible incest with your "siblings", thus more waifu potential.)

I'll laugh hard if sun crown guy turns out to be the real villain.

Although I guess if he's an unique character at all, they might be hiding him because his portrait and full design make his role extremely obvious too...

Edited by NeonZ