Famitsu Digital Issue 6/17

Lushiris

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Asama's personal skill causes any enemy that attacks him from an adjacent space when he is unarmed to take half of the damage inflicted to Asama.

That sounds like a pretty useless skill.

Where are you guys seeing the Rinkah-amie and Garon-amie news? I can't find it >_<

Garon-amie is speculation - the character chart says Garon's recruitable on both paths, which implies Amie, but the chart is believed to be wrong.

Rinkah-amie, though, there's an actual picture of.

EDIT: It's on the page with the picture of Takumi, but the Rinkah pictures are actually more eye-catching IMO.

Edited by Skarthe

Speculation on recruitable Garon/Mikoto aside, my favourite part of this week's Famitsu is probably the caption for the screenshot with Sakura on page 116.

"Skinship in your room. With your own sister. Skinship with your sister in your bedroom."

Even Famitsu's editors couldn't resist the urge to poke fun at the amie feature.

Asama's personal skill causes any enemy that attacks him from an adjacent space when he is unarmed to take half of the damage inflicted to Asama. Setsuna's skill multiplies healing received from stave users by 1.5.

Unless wielding a staff counts as an unarmed, sounds like Asama got a bad skill.

But why would you need three boxes for marriage...?

Awakening had three spaces reserved for that due to the possibility of a husband/wife and two children (Chrom's pairings, and also the male Avatar's with a woman who has a child of her own). Considering.how they've said nothing about a 2nd generation, and we're one week before launch, I don't think it's happening this time. So, those rectangles are probably for something else.

Edited by NeonZ

children do seem like a possibility due to the three spaces on the bottom and the cast size seems rather small for each side

like really small. only 24 for nohr including the leaders....

Edit: just thinking something is suspicious for having such a small cast size unless we can capture named units on the other side bu i dont see that happening....

Edited by cnkern

Not to rush our magnanimous translators but is anyone working on the new information in this week's Famitsu? Most of it looks like filler but I'm sure people would like to know more information about supports and stuff.

children do seem like a possibility due to the three spaces on the bottom and the cast size seems rather small for each side

Edit: just thinking something is suspicious for having such a small cast size unless we can capture named units on the other side bu i dont see that happening....

Small cast? We have about the same amount of revealed characters as Awakening around this time. (A little bit more, I think, actually)

Small cast? We have about the same amount of revealed characters as Awakening around this time. (A little bit more, I think, actually)

i meant small cast as in playable characters since you do get side locked .

about how much of awakenings cast was revealed at this time?

Edited by cnkern

Staves cannot be equipped, so yes, that counts as unarmed...

Pretty sure the only games where staves can be equipped is Radiant Dawn.

I thought so, I didn't mean to word it negatively but I was unsure. Thanks.I think that it makes him more viable as front-line healer. Although I like Sakura better from what we know as a healer even if she's staved locked.

http://i.imgur.com/GdSQ8dr.png

The simple UI (the ones we've seen before was the detailed UI).

Could those three boxes on the bottom deal with marriage? Seeing as supports are confirmed, I don't see why not...

EDIT: Oops, wrong topic...

Maybe it's a way to limit support bonuses. Like you have to pick which 3 units can give you support bonuses so it won't be like Awakening where units can get bonuses from half of the units deployed.

Maybe it's a way to limit support bonuses. Like you have to pick which 3 units can give you support bonuses so it won't be like Awakening where units can get bonuses from half of the units deployed.

That's a pretty nifty idea. Could make battles very interesting and even more strategic... I suppose it could be that, depending on who this character has supported with, you could pick "best friends" or something so that they can get bonuses in battle together.

Not sure if they would go that route since I would have imagined something like that would have been brought up earlier, but who knows? Support conversations weren't really discussed in depth yet, so this feature could be introduced alongside it.

The paragraph on/under character supports, google-fu translation:

味方 の ユニット は 、 バトル 中 に 隣接し て 行動 し たり 、 マイ キャッスル で ユニット どうし の が 仲よく する こ と で 、 絆 が 深まっ て いく 。 ある程度 親密 に なる と 、 該当 する ユニット ど うし の あいだ で 支援会話 が 行える よう に なる 。 支援 レベル が 上がる と 、 いっしょ に 戦う とき に 罷力 が 上昇 す る ので 、 どんどん 親交 を 深め たい と ころ 。 キャラクター 間 の やり取り に ニヤリ と する こと 間違い なし !

Unit of allies, it can act on adjacent in battle, in the call that the copper unit in the My Castle is good friends, deepening the ties. When it comes to a certain intimacy, etc. corresponding unit it is possible to perform support conversation between the cattle. If the support level rises, so it wants to Makachikara rises when you fight together, as more and more want to deepen the friendship around. There is no doubt that you will be grinning to interaction between the characters!

So unfortunately nothing on S-supports- or marriages of any sort in this description (sob).

Edited by squkyshoes

Oboro and Takumi's converstation:

Oboro: You're mistaken! It's my pleasure to serve Takumi-sama to the best of my abilities. That is the feeling from my heart.

Joker and Pieri's conversation:

Pieri: Um, hey (ano ne), Pieri's throat got dry! So I want you to bring me some tea! (She refers to herself in the third person)

I thinking hidden characters we don't know about or the fact we're supposed to take advantage of capturing you opponent and turning them into yours in the prison.