Data transfer to RD

Enn

Like many, I'm waiting for RD to come out. I read a lot of discussions about data transfer.

I never really played PoR that often, however. And I don't think I maxed about any character in my few runthroughs either. Nor would I know how to, btw, assuming there's a trick to it besides hoping the number generator likes you.

So I was wondering: what would I miss out on if it I didn't transfer my data? Is it worth it even if I don't really care for stat advantages?

you wouldnt really miss out on too much, but I personally like having that extra boost

you can transfer coins which in RD they get a random stat boost when u forge a weapon (but you'll get plenty as the game progresses)

weapon levels from C to S transfer to raise your units weapon levels when u get them (you would have to look at the chart at the homepage to see how it transfers)

"A" supports will turn into bonds (if 2 people have a bond, when they are standing next to each other their crit % goes up by i think 10 or 15%)

If any unit is at 20/20:

Any stat capped will add a +2 to their starting stats, Hp adds +5 (ex. If soren's base mag in RD is 20, capping it in PoR and transferring it to RD, Soren will have 22 mag right when u get him)

Sothe's stats will transfer directly from PoR if he gets to lvl 20

Ah, nice to see it summarized like that, thanks!

The weapons levels transfer seems worthwhile to me. I'm just glad I'm not missing out on bonus levels or characters if I don't transfer.

Is it Ike telling Soren to lighten the fuck up?

Not exactly.

It's about Soren talking about the time he first met Ike in Gallia, Soren's lonely childhood, and....

I'll just leave it at that. :)